[Hiring] Backend Engineer at Sei
Date PostedOctober 6, 2023
Experience3 Years plus
Sei is the first Layer 1 specialized for trading, optimizing every layer of the stack to offer the best infrastructure for trading apps of all types – NFT marketplaces, gaming DEXs, and DeFi DEXs.
Backed by Multicoin, Delphi, Coinbase, Hudson River, GSR, Flow Traders and angels from LayerZero, Frax, and Anchorage, Sei has 150+ teams from Arbitrum, Avalanche, Polygon, Solana, Aptos, and Sui building ahead of mainnet.
We’re a globally distributed team so new team members have the option of full remote work.
Start date: immediate
- Building and maintaining distributed systems (ex. indexers)
- Implement various features & improvements on a data indexing system
- Helping build real time systems such as relayers for bridges
- Operate and implement features for bridge relayers
- Building and monitoring tooling to ensure reliability of services
- API development that frontends will consume
- Communicate with ecosystem partners to debug issues
- Building out various campaigns / smart contracts on Sei
- Building SDK for ecosystem teams to build and deploy easily on Sei
- Required: 3y+ experience with backend and infrastructure development
- Required: Should be proficient with one of Golang, Rust, Python
- Preferred: experience with cloud technologies such as AWS, Terraform
- Preferred: Web3 experience & smart contract experience