[Hiring] Bilingual Customer Service Agent at BrickBrands
Date PostedFebruary 5, 2024
ExperienceFresh, 1 Year, 2 Years
BE PART OF OUR GLOBAL TEAM AND MAKE AN IMPACT HERE AT BRICKBRANDS!
“Great flexibility, support, and communication”
“Friendly and professional environment” “Great place to work remotely”
“Diverse with lots of opportunities” “I’ve never enjoyed a job as much”
Proud of our Finnish heritage, BrickBrands has been in the business for over 6 years providing 24/7 brand protection, positive brand sentiment and overall increased customer engagement in various languages and cultures.
BrickBrands is a fast-growing company offering a lot of opportunities and valuable learning experiences that open doors for talented individuals to be a part of our global team. We embrace and promote diversity and inclusivity, the first step in building better relationships and conversations. Thus BrickBrands is always on the lookout for self-starters with the passion to excel and to join us in our mission: Create opportunities for brands and communities to speak.
As part of a fast-paced environment, the need for additional resources appears constantly. Therefore we aim to build a pool of talented individuals and have our very own ongoing recruitment. Searching for individuals who are highly interested in social media, marketing, and customer experience to be a part of the global environment and learn the BrickBrands Way
Here’s What You Will Do:
- Responding to potential customers customer via chat, email, or direct messages
- Use our online platform to monitor and engage with content seen all across the social media platforms
- Work with various brands from different industries to detect, review and monitor all kinds of content
- Rapidly identify any online communication, whether it’s a plain text or a meme, and stay up to date with the latest social media trends/lingo
- Understand brand policies and guidelines, in order to effectively analyze information and be able to make the correct decisions in moderating each content in a timely manner
- Closely work with clients to ensure the safety of their online community, and that the policies and guidelines are being followed accordingly
- Maintain constant communication with your shift manager to resolve any issues or questions
Here’s What You Will Need:
- A High School Diploma or equivalent
- A personal PC/laptop with a working webcam
- MUST be able to hold up a conversation in Japanese, fluent and native speakers are a plus!
- Excellent English communication skills in both written and oral.
- General knowledge and interest in various social media de comunicación platforms
- A good working home environment with a stable internet connection
- Experience as a content moderator / engaging in all social media platforms is a plus!
- Excellent Customer Service skills with the experience of working in a non-voice account
- The ability to work an 8-hour shift, Monday – Friday, weekends off
The Perks BrickBrands Offers:
- 100% Remote position
- Healthcare reimbursement
- Continuous learning experience & career growth opportunities
- Offers competitive compensation based on location market rates
- A great opportunity to work with some of the world’s coolest and most innovative brands
- A welcoming environment where even your feedback and suggestions are all being taken into consideration
- Enjoy working in a diverse & global team environment – BrickBrands team members come from different backgrounds
Encouraging individuals that are interested in working in social media and collaborating with a diverse team to apply and send your CV in English!