[Hiring] Campaign Manager at Maze
Date PostedJanuary 15, 2024
Experience5 Years plus
Maze is a Series B-funded startup building the future of product research for modern teams. We’re backed by some of the world’s best funds and have an extensive advisory network.
We’re on a mission to empower modern teams to build better user experiences by testing and learning rapidly with real users. To do this, we’ve partnered with the world’s biggest design tools, including Adobe XD, Figma, InVision, Sketch, and Marvel. We power over 60,000 brands globally, including IBM, Logitech, Pipedrive, Uber, Greenpeace, and Braze.
We’re a fully remote team working across 35+ countries. You’ll be joining a passionate team whose resumes include Canva, Figma, GitLab, Google, InVision, Typeform and Zendesk.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Collaborate with SDR, agency paid media partner, analytics, and sales operations units to facilitate cross-channel execution and oversee overall campaign management.
- Organize status meetings across teams, manage detailed meeting notes for broader insights, assist in financial and operational workflows pre- and post-campaign activation, and advocate for company processes and ongoing improvements.
- Provide day-to-day tactical support for paid media campaign management, ensuring timely task delivery within budget and adherence to internal processes.
- Manage centrally led digital campaigns, overseeing campaign planning, activation, and ongoing performance management.
- Collaborate network-wide to develop global paid media best practices and strengthen internal processes, communication, and workflow using project management tools.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 5+ years of in multi-channel and/or digital marketing, showcasing a track record of developing and managing data-driven campaigns that deliver tangible business outcomes.
- Exhibited success in multi-channel acquisition and engagement tactics, optimizing campaigns across the web, mobile app, SMS, chat, and email.
- Strong working knowledge of database integrations, content management systems, and multi-channel engagement technologies.
- Ability to interpret consumer engagement data and translate it into actionable insights, alongside expertise in multi- and omnichannel marketing best practices.
- Track record of evaluating program effectiveness, identifying opportunities, and consistently enhancing programs.
- Strong Project Management: Competently leading complex implementations across cross-functional teams, demonstrating strong organizational and planning skills within time constraints.
GOALS YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE OR OWN
- Unify SDR, agency, analytics, and sales ops for cohesive cross-channel execution.
- Streamline status meetings, gather insights, and enhance information sharing.
- Ensure efficient daily support for paid media campaigns within budget and processes.
- Manage digital campaigns for optimal performance aligned with marketing objectives.
- Develop global paid media standards, fortify internal processes, and drive continuous improvement using project management tools.
Maze values transparency and it enables us to approach compensation equitably across the world. We are informed by data and regularly check our salary ranges (either United States or Rest of World) against other venture backed companies. Additionally, we are proud of our holistic and generous benefits offerings, included in every compensation package.
The typical compensation for this role ranges from [Zone 2 minimum $$] to [Zone 2 maximum $$]. Your salary is dependent upon many factors, including years of experience, expertise, etc. Don’t let the typical compensation range for this role stop you from applying; during your first interview, you can expect to have an open conversation with your recruiter regarding your compensation expectations.
Thoughts to share about how Maze communicates compensation? We’re open to hearing your insights and feedback.
At Maze, we are dedicated to building an equitable, inclusive, and authentic workspace. Unique and diverse perspectives are welcomed, and continuous growth is encouraged. We believe that people are more than their resumes, so if your past experience looks different than the criteria listed, we’d still love to hear from you. We appreciate and celebrate non-traditional life routes and encourage you to apply should you connect with a job description or the Maze culture.
Why Maze is unique
- Early-stage startup: You will join an early-stage startup with less than 200 team members. This means you’ll have the unique opportunity to directly impact success and help shape the future of Maze.
- Category: We’re on a mission to democratize user testing and are truly excited about defining a new space where anyone can test and learn rapidly.
- Product-market Fit: We already have a strong product-market fit for product designers and a NPS of 60, and we’re excited to build on top of this to reach PMF for our new user segments.
- 5x Growth: We’re a fast-growing startup and we have big goals! You will have the opportunity to impact Maze’s growth and help us achieve the next milestone in our journey.
- Health insurance with international coverage, vision, and dental: 100% of the team member premium paid
- For some locations, coverage options vary, please see our benefits pages for more information
- Dental insurance, 100% of the team member premium paid
- For US team members this includes orthodontics
- Free access to proper mental health care, unlimited virtual therapy sessions (with a human)
- Life and Disability Insurance, 100% of the team member premium paid
- Unlimited, flexible time off
- Meaningful equity
- Company retreats, fully paid for by Maze
- New MacBook (laptop), paid for by Maze
- Paid Family leave: 16 weeks for birth or adoptive parents
- $500/month in benefits to be used at your discretion, get the benefits that matter to you with our flexible a-maze-ing benefits
- $1,500 remote work setup fund to ensure you can set up a productive work space
- Flexible work schedule where you manage your own working hours
- Monthly Bonus.ly points that are awarded to others to recognize teamwork, dedication and helpfulness – points can be cashed out for gift cards and more
- Virtual social engagements randomly throughout the year and gaming sessions every other Thursday
- SWAG, we have some really cool swag
- Open, transparent culture that includes virtual: lunch-and-learns, coffee chats, quarterly all-hands meetings, and more
Check out all of our a-maze-ing benefits here.