[Hiring] Content Marketing Coordinator (Apostrophe) at hims & hers
Date PostedOctober 5, 2023
ExperienceFresh, 1 Year, 2 Years, 3 Years, 4 Years, 5 Years
Hims & hers
- Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. We connect consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to sexual health, hair care, mental health, skincare, primary care, and more.
With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers is on a mission to help the world feel great through the power of better health. We believe how you feel in your body and mind transforms how you show up in life.
That’s why we’re building a future where nothing stands in the way of harnessing this power. We normalize health & wellness challenges—and innovate on their solutions—to make feeling happy and healthy easy to achieve. No two people are the same, so we provide access to personalized care designed for results. At our core, our mission is deeply personal—because we too are customers.
About the role:
We’re Apostrophe, a healthcare technology platform reimagining what dermatology should look like in the 21st century. Apostrophe’s vertically-integrated platform powers a bespoke experience for every patient, from digital diagnosis to medication delivery, to ongoing care. Apostrophe combines a nationwide network of dermatology providers and a prescription compounding facility to provide world-class dermatology care at a fraction of the cost or hassle of the traditional healthcare system.
In July of 2021, Apostrophe was acquired by Hims and Hers, Inc. (ticker: HIMS), the multi-specialty telehealth platform. Apostrophe is a fully autonomous startup brand under H&H.
- Create and edit short form video content for Apostrophe’s social media platforms
- Partner with the marketing manager to develop social media strategy across all platforms (Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Pinterest, and more)
- Assist in asset creation, video editing, and copywriting for paid social media assets and optimizing content based on ad performance and metrics to push conversions
- Pull and analyze social media metrics and participate in social content brainstorms
- Support the marketing manager with scheduling social media posts, organizing social content, and crafting effective copy and captions across social media platforms
- Assist with SEO tasks, including editing, organizing, and publishing blog content
- Maintain a consistent tone of voice based on brand guidelines
- Experience working with multiple social media platforms, including Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Snapchat, and Twitter
- Copywriting experience for social media platforms, ideally paid channels
- Experience filming and editing short form video content for Instagram and TikTok
- Comfortable being in front of the camera and recording video and voiceovers
- Understanding of channel best practices for Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, and other platforms
- Ability to receive and implement feedback in a timely manner
- Nice to have: Understanding of telemedicine and prescription skincare
Outlined below is a reasonable estimate of H&H’s compensation range for this role. H&H also offers a comprehensive Total Rewards package.
The actual amount will take into account a range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, and location.
Consult with your Recruiter during any potential screening to determine a more targeted range based on the job-related factors. We don’t ever want the pay range to act as a deterrent from you applying!
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Hims & hers is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected]. Please do not send resumes to this email address.