[Hiring] CPT-4956 Amazon Retail Support at 20four7VA
Date PostedNovember 14, 2023
ExperienceFresh, 1 Year, 2 Years, 3 Years, 4 Years, 5 Years
If you have already passed the 20four7VA Recruitment Process after the Final Interview, or you have been hired by a 20four7VA Client before, make sure that you are applying via the 20four7VA Team Portal, for faster processing of your application.
You will be logging in using your 20four7VA email address. If you have just logged in to the Team Portal, please continue reviewing the Job Description below. If you have just logged in to the Team Portal, please continue reviewing the Job Description below.
You don’t need to type all the information in the application form, upload your resume first and see the magic!
If you are interested in the job, click APPLY TO POSITION.
CPT 4956- Amazon Retail Support Virtual Assistant
REQUIRED SERVICE: eCommerce Support VA
REQUESTED EXPERIENCE TIER LEVEL: Junior to Senior Level
MIN. HOURS/WEEK: 20 hours
SHIFT TIME ZONE: EST
SHIFT HOURS: Between 9:00am to 5:00pm EST
SHIFT DAYS: Sunday-Thursday
Number of VAs: 1
GENDER PREFERENCE: NONE
LANGUAGES SPOKEN/PREFERENCE: English
ACCENT PREFERENCE: NEUTRAL TO NONE
REGION PREFERENCES: NONE
Amazon Retail Support Virtual Assistant
- Customer messaging – responding within 24hrs to customer messages from multiple Amazon accounts, issuing refunds, communicating with clients about product replacements, etc.
- Doing repetitive tasks, as assigned. For example, to make a list of all child ASINs in a variation where the correct A+ content is not showing on the listing.
- Creating and following-up on Amazon Seller Support cases.
- Experience with customer service as well as Amazon case management.
APPLICATION SOFTWARE KNOWLEDGEABLE/REQUIRED: Amazon Seller Central
Want to work with this amazing client? Apply now and join 20four7VA! Join the remote world, today.
What we offer:
- Competitive rates
- Weekly payments
- Annual rate increase (based on performance)
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Various open roles are available
- Free training and upskilling
- Constant support and guidance from managers and mentors
- Clear schedules and guidelines
- A vibrant community always ready to support you
- And more!