[Hiring] CPT-5140 Content Creator at 20four7VA
Date PostedNovember 14, 2023
ExperienceFresh, 1 Year, 2 Years, 3 Years, 4 Years, 5 Years
If you have already passed the 20four7VA Recruitment Process after the Final Interview, or you have been hired by a 20four7VA Client before, make sure that you are applying via the 20four7VA Team Portal, for faster processing of your application.
You will be logging in using your 20four7VA email address. If you have just logged in to the Team Portal, please continue reviewing the Job Description below. If you have just logged in to the Team Portal, please continue reviewing the Job Description below.
You don’t need to type all the information in the application form, upload your resume first and see the magic!
If you are interested in the job, click APPLY TO POSITION.
REQUIRED SERVICE: Marketing
REQUESTED EXPERIENCE TIER LEVEL: Junior Level
MIN. HOURS/WEEK: 40 hours
SHIFT TIME ZONE PST
SHIFT HOURS: 9:00am to 6:00pm
SHIFT DAYS: Monday to Friday
Number of VAs: 1
GENDER PREFERENCE: None
LANGUAGES SPOKEN/PREFERENCE: English
ACCENT PREFERENCE: NONE
REGION PREFERENCES: NONE
- Proficiency in content creation tools/software, like Adobe Creative Suite, Canva, etc.
- Ability to create various types of digital content, including text, images, videos, and graphics.
- Experience with social media platforms, Chat GPT and knowledge of best practices for each.
- Familiarity with digital marketing strategies and content distribution channels.
- Basic knowledge of web design and user experience principles.
- Understanding of SEO and content optimization techniques.
- Proficiency in analytics tools to track the performance of digital content.
- Knowledge of copyright and intellectual property laws as they relate to digital content.
- Portfolio of previous digital content creation work to demonstrate skills and experience
- Writing: Strong writing and editing skills with a keen eye for grammar and punctuation.
- Skills: Creativity and the ability to generate innovative ideas for digital content.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to maintaining brand consistency.
- Flexibility and adaptability to keep up with evolving digital trends and technologies.
Prove a good internet connection/adequate power to avoid a decrease in performance during storms, etc.
- excellent verbal and written English communication – teammates need to be able to communicate w/ you
problem solve to results – Ex: how do I make content that is more engaging, tending, on brand?
- work independently and as part of a team
- organizational skills, ability to multitask and prioritize, and follow instructions
- consistent punctuality in meetings and deliverables – need to show up on time and do what you promise
- ability to learn and retain – mistakes happen, but don’t repeat them
- Branded and Themed Image Content Creation for:
Wall feeds- Instagram, Linked, In, Google my Business, Facebook, etc.
Stories – Instagram, Facebook
Cover art – podcasts, Thumbnails
Branded posts – Contests, testimonials, intros/conclusions, poll/survey/questions
Repurposing older content
Learn and stay consistent on our training methods and scripts
Meet and exceed editing and production targets
Maintain accurate records of time and deliverables of content
Work closely with other members of the editing and social team to achieve content goals
Stay up-to-date with product knowledge and editing techniques, introduce new ideas to the team
30-60 second short or Tik tok videos – completed edits in 1 hour
30-60 second Reels, Stories, Shorts– completed edits in 1 hr
10-20-minute-Long form interview videos– completed edits in 4 hours
10-30 minute Podcast videos– completed edits in 4-6 hours
Conversion of long form to shorts– completed edits in 1 hour
Want to work with this amazing client? Apply now and join 20four7VA! Join the remote world, today.
What we offer:
- Competitive rates
- Weekly payments
- Annual rate increase (based on performance)
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Various open roles are available
- Free training and upskilling
- Constant support and guidance from managers and mentors
- Clear schedules and guidelines
- A vibrant community always ready to support you
- And more!