[Hiring] CPT-5154 eCommerce Customer Service at 20four7VA
Date PostedNovember 14, 2023
If you have already passed the 20four7VA Recruitment Process after the Final Interview, or you have been hired by a 20four7VA Client before, make sure that you are applying via the 20four7VA Team Portal, for faster processing of your application. You will be logging in using your 20four7VA email address. If you have just logged in to the Team Portal, please continue reviewing the Job Description below. If you have just logged in to the Team Portal, please continue reviewing the Job Description below.
You don’t need to type all the information in the application form, upload your resume first and see the magic!
If you are interested in the job, click APPLY TO POSITION.
CPT-5154 eCommerce Customer Service VA
SERVICE: Business Support VA
REQUESTED EXPERIENCE TIER LEVEL: Entry-Junior ONLY
SHIFT TIME ZONE: Pacific Standard Time
Number of VAs: 1
Monday-Friday 2 PM – 6 PM PST
(with the potential to increase to full-time hours)
Gender preference: none
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through phone, live chat, email, and social media
- Acknowledging and resolving customer inquiries.
- Processing returns, exchanges.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, and comments.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Experience working in customer service.
- Experience working with customers located in the US.
- Clear written and verbal communication.
- Experience on these platforms would be nice to have:
Zendesk/Gorgias, or similar CRM platforms
Client Industry: Retail and eCommerce (customer service)
IMPORTANT Client note: We will require these VAs to work Christmas Eve and Christmas if the holiday falls on their scheduled shift.
Want to work with this amazing client? Apply now and join 20four7VA! Join the remote world, today.
What we offer:
- Competitive rates
- Weekly payments
- Annual rate increase (based on performance)
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Various open roles are available
- Free training and upskilling
- Constant support and guidance from managers and mentors
- Clear schedules and guidelines
- A vibrant community always ready to support you
- And more!