[Hiring] Creative Marketing Manager at Crazy Labs
Date PostedNovember 2, 2023
About The Position
Crazy Labs is one of the world’s leading mobile game developers and publishers, specializing in hyper-casual, hybrid, and casual spaces. With over 6 billion downloads, we have a deep understanding of what it takes to transform promising game ideas into profitable hits.
We’re looking for a Creative Marketing Manager to join our Marketing Team in a dynamic, fast-paced and rapidly growing company.
This is a leadership role – you will deliver the strategy and execution for top charting games – from ad creatives to storefronts.
- Take creative ownership of marketing assets for CrazyLabs hyper casual, hybrid, and casual games
- Define the creative strategy for new games and constantly improve marketability
- Leverage a strong creative vision with excellent visual & verbal communication skills to guide motion designers, graphic designers, marketing developers, and ASO teams to meet your vision effectively and efficiently.
- Craft engaging briefs that will move the needle for different ad types (video, playable, IEC, GIF, static)
- Design storefronts (icon, screenshots, store video, game title)
- Outline creative production and testing methodologies for your games and provide frequent progress updates to stakeholders
- Collaborate closely with UA managers to analyze results and make data driven creative decisions for the next round of testing
- Hold high visual standards and give feedback to team members
- Research and analyze relevant trends
- Set new industry standards, rather than following them
What we’re looking for
- A highly creative and talented person to join our crazy team!
- 3 years Experience in a Hyper / Casual creative and/or UA roles – a must
- Experience in defining a creative strategy and testing methodologies
- Proven track record of building marketing campaigns that drive growth
- Passion for creative storytelling through various mediums – video, design, copywriting, UX, and beyond – this role combines all aspects of creative visualization
- Analytical thinking and data oriented approach
- Strong leadership and communications skills
- Fluency in English
- Live and breathe social trends
- App store materials creation experience – an advantage
What we offer
- Join a supportive and creative team of professionals
- Make an impact – shape our next hit mobile game, reaching millions of end-users!
- Personal growth – we encourage continuous learning and experimentation within our international teams
- Fun and Flexible work environment
- Competitive compensation