[Hiring] Customer Experience Supervisor at hims & hers
Date PostedOctober 18, 2023
Experience3 Years plus
Hims & hers
Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. We connect consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to sexual health, hair care, mental health, skincare, primary care, and more.
With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers is on a mission to help the world feel great through the power of better health. We believe how you feel in your body and mind transforms how you show up in life.
That’s why we’re building a future where nothing stands in the way of harnessing this power. We normalize health & wellness challenges—and innovate on their solutions—to make feeling happy and healthy easy to achieve. No two people are the same, so we provide access to personalized care designed for results. At our core, our mission is deeply personal—because we too are customers.
About the Role:
You’ll be a good match for the role on our customer experience team if you’re excited by a small team taking on large incumbents, and doing everything it takes to win the trust of our customers. We’re a fun team with serious drive and are looking for someone to dive in and join the hustle.
- Ability to work non-standard business hours, including weekends & holidays
- Lead, coach, and develop a team of 8-12 CX agents to deliver excellent customer service through coaching, monitoring performance, and providing feedback
- Execute day-to-day business management duties including real-time workflows, scheduling, shift approvals, reporting and QA
- Support the resolution of escalated customer issues, escalate when appropriate, and report on trending issues
- Lead impactful team meetings centered around the customer and agent experience
- Seek out information to identify gaps and drive continuous performance improvement from your team as a whole and your individual agents
- Work collaboratively with other members of the leadership team to foster a team environment where people want to work
- Support product launches by providing feedback and assisting with various stages of testing
- 3+ years experience in a dynamic, customer-focused environment
- 2+ years of experience leading, coaching, developing, and motivating teams
- Omni-channel contact center experience strongly preferred
- Extensive experience with multi-faceted, personalized customer support delivery with high expectations for customer satisfaction
- Experience managing teams both in-person and remotely is highly preferred
- Experience with Zendesk highly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and to teach others to work proficiently across multiple systems and platforms
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems analytically
- Exceptional communication skills across all channels is required
- Effective time manager who has the ability to coach others to work more effectively
- Strong planning, organizational and time management skills and manage/adapt to changing priorities easily
- Self-starter mindset who also thrives when collaborating with working teams
- Strong intrinsic commitment to giving and receiving feedback to/from peers, cross-functional team members, and your direct manager
- Experience working at omni-channel call center, preferably within a DTC space
Our Benefits (there are more but here are some highlights):
- Competitive salary & comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental & vision
Outlined below is a reasonable estimate of H&H’s compensation range for this role.
The actual amount will take into account a range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, and location.
Consult with your Recruiter during any potential screening to determine a more targeted range based on the job-related factors. We don’t ever want the pay range to act as a deterrent from you applying!
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Hims & hers is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected]. Please do not send resumes to this email address.