[Hiring] Customer Success Trainer at Rechat
Date PostedJanuary 18, 2024
Experience5 Years plus
Rechat is an innovative enterprise real estate technology developed exclusively for real estate professionals. Our software platform provides an all-encompassing solution streamlining the entire buying and selling process by integrating everything into one system that engages agents, drives brand consistency, and elevates efficiency.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Success Trainer to train end-users on each functional area of the product. An excellent Customer Success Trainer must have a thirst for knowledge, and the ability to learn quickly and easily grasp new software applications. They should also be able to communicate clearly with customers to create strategies and is a strategic/supportive partner to our client base.
If you are looking for a role that offers flexibility, an excellent culture, and a world-class team; look no further! We offer a competitive base salary + excellent benefits + a dynamic culture of growth!
Why You Should Join Rechat:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Remote work and Flexible Work/Life Balance
- Diverse and Inclusive Culture
- Collaborative environment
- Paid Time Off
The Customer Success Trainer must be experienced, well-trained, hardworking, creative, and a critical-thinking professional who has a demonstrated track record of building success/value with clients.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Establish clear client retention goals
- Conducts application training needs assessment by collecting information pertaining to work procedures, workflow, and reports; and understanding job-specific functions and tasks.
- Assist customers with setting up and navigating programs or software related to Rechat
- Promote the value of the product
- Evaluates training by assessing the effectiveness of training to specific job applications
- Promote value through customer experience
- Assist in creating training courses and educational materials
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications
- Review customer complaints and concerns and seek to improve the customer experience
- High School Diploma, or equivalent; five to seven years of experience; or a combination of experience and education, required. Bachelors Degree preferred.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Build a training agenda that is exciting and engaging for end-users
- Real-Estate knowledge is preferred
- Ninja selling background
- Dynamic and outgoing personality
Work Conditions: This position will perform duties under normal office working conditions, including the prolonged use of a computer, office equipment, and working in close proximity to others. Essential physical requirements may include standing, walking, stooping, typing, and lifting up to 25lbs.
Disclaimer: Rechat is an equal employment opportunity employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. Compensation is commensurate with experience. Applicants receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, religion or other legally protected status. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (256) 714-8037 to speak with human resources.
Acceptable Background and References Required. Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer/ DFWP