[Hiring] Customer Support Agent at Clipboard Health
Date PostedJanuary 3, 2024
ExperienceFresh, 1 Year, 2 Years, 3 Years, 4 Years, 5 Years
Why Clipboard Health Exists:
We exist to lift as many people up the socioeconomic ladder as possible. We dramatically improve lives, by letting healthcare professionals turn extra time and ambition into career growth and financial opportunity.
We achieve this with our app-based marketplace that connects healthcare facilities and healthcare professionals, allowing healthcare professionals to book on-demand shifts and healthcare facilities to access on-demand talent. Our mission is to enable healthcare professionals to work when and where they want, and to enable healthcare facilities to meet their talent needs.
About Clipboard Health:
Clipboard Health is a post-Series C, extremely fast-growing tech startup with classic two-sided network effects, revolutionizing the market for healthcare talent. We are a diverse and inclusive company with a global, remote team.
We have been named one of YC’s Top Companies for two years running, and have grown 25x across all key metrics in the last 18 months. There has never been a more exciting time to join our growing team and help us serve even more healthcare professionals and healthcare facilities, who can then better serve patients.
To learn more about the culture at Clipboard Health, take a look at our culture hub here.
About the Role
We are looking for customer-centric individuals to service our marketplace with empathy and judgment. You own your customer’s issues and provide the best solutions and service by moving as fast as possible. You go out of your way to make sure the customer is taken care of. You exhibit the highest standards of customer service and are the customer’s first point of contact. You are a problem solver and solution-driven. You think on your feet, take initiative, and know when to escalate situations. You work independently and thrive in fast-paced environments.
Our customer base is solely within the United States at this time, but service to the nurses and workplaces who use our marketplace is 24/7.
- Process customer contact and deliver prompt solutions through phone, chat, and email
- Communicate and collaborate with different departments
- Investigate, research, and resolve customer issues
- Handle tough and dissatisfied customers politely and professionally
- Track and follow up on all customer requests in a timely manner
- Manage conflicting priorities
- Provide outstanding and exceptional customer service
- Must have weekend availability
What Sets You Apart
You are quick and think on your feet. You communicate clearly and are at ease with handling difficult situations and customers, always responding with empathy. You’re genuinely curious and take initiative to solve problems when you see them.
Why work at CBH?
- Be part of a fast-paced startup unicorn making a huge difference in the lives of tens of thousands of customers.
- Work from home with occasional opportunities to meet your coworkers, including some traveling from around the world, in-person.
- Personal and professional development opportunities. If you’re interested in developing a particular skill or learning more about a particular part of the business, we’ll give you the opportunity to learn
System Requirements (NO CHROMEBOOKS, NO LINUX OS)
- Minimum 20Mbps wired internet connection
- CPU: minimum quad-core CPU (Intel Core i5 8th Gen or higher / AMD Ryzen 5 2000 series or higher)
- RAM: minimum 16GB or higher
- Boot Drive: using SSD
- Wired headset
- Quiet working environment
- Steady power and internet
We operate 24/7 and work on a rotating roster, including weekends.