[Hiring] Customer Support Associate at Catch Co.
Date PostedOctober 4, 2023
Position Overview: Catch Co. is looking for a Customer Support Associate who is passionate about fishing and motivated to improve our overall customer experience. When our customers have questions, requests, issues, or suggestions about our services, they turn to our Customer Support team for answers.
The Customer Support Associate acts as the direct link between Catch Co. and our existing and potential customers by providing specific information about the services and products we offer. This position will also closely assist the Senior Customer Support Manager in evaluating and improving the customer experience by analyzing order fulfillment trends and operational enhancement opportunities.
What you will do:
- Respond to and resolve customer support inquiries through email, phone, live chat, SMS, and social media channels
- Manage customer accounts and troubleshoot customer issues using our online eCommerce platform
- Report and analyze customer inquiries for identifiable patterns to improve our service and overall customer experience
- Assist the team with high complexity customer inquiries
- Suggest products that will help enhance the customers’ fishing experience
- Help create the best possible customer experience by using data and collaborating cross-functionally across internal teams
What experience you need:
- 1-2 years of customer service/customer facing experience (call center experience is a plus)
- A love of fishing and a strong knowledge of fishing techniques and products
- Associate’s Degree or higher
- Strong listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, HelpScout, Zendesk, and Just Call is a plus
What will make you successful:
- A Positive Attitude
- An Empathetic Mindset
- Clear Communication Skills
- High-Level Problem-Solving Abilities