[Hiring] Customer Support Data Analyst at Clipboard Health
Date PostedJanuary 22, 2024
ExperienceFresh, 1 Year, 2 Years, 3 Years, 4 Years, 5 Years
Why Clipboard Health Exists:
We exist to lift as many people up the socioeconomic ladder as possible. We dramatically improve lives, by letting healthcare professionals turn extra time and ambition into career growth and financial opportunity. We achieve this with our app-based marketplace that connects healthcare facilities and healthcare professionals, allowing healthcare professionals to book on-demand shifts and healthcare facilities to access on-demand talent. Our mission is to enable healthcare professionals to work when and where they want, and to enable healthcare facilities to meet their talent needs.
About Clipboard Health:
Clipboard Health is a post-Series C, extremely fast-growing tech startup with classic two-sided network effects, revolutionizing the market for healthcare talent. We are a diverse and inclusive company with a global, remote team. We have been named one of YC’s Top Companies for two years running, and have grown 25x across all key metrics in the last 18 months. There has never been a more exciting time to join our growing team and help us serve even more healthcare professionals and healthcare facilities, who can then better serve patients. To learn more about the culture at Clipboard Health, take a look at our culture hub here.
About the Role
The Customer Support Data Analyst lives in the Customer Support TechOps team and is responsible for centralizing the data from Customer Support’s different tools. You will ensure this data is accessible and tailored to operational leaders across multiple Support services. You must be proficient in SQL, with significant experience working with data warehouses and data visualization tools. You are detail-oriented, extremely good at math, and exhibit initiative and curiosity.
- Extract, manipulate and centralize the data from Customer Support’s different tools and ensure it’s accessible to operational leaders from each Line of Business across Customer Support
- Execute complex SQL queries to maintain custom tables, ensuring the integrity and accuracy of the stored data
- Use data visualization tools to create high-level dashboards that provide clear views of critical customer support metrics
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization to understand their data reporting and analysis needs, ensure the relevant data is accessible so they can achieve their goals
- Work closely with other members of the TechOps team to determine the tracking, storage, and presentation of data for new Customer Support related initiatives
- Create and maintain detailed written documentation of queries, processes, and dashboards to ensure a clear understanding of data-related workflows
- Write investment memos and scoping plans for data-related initiatives in Customer Support
- Drive forward data-related initiatives in Customer Support, coordinating with multiple stakeholders and ensuring the project runs to time
Profile Must Haves
- You are proficient in SQL
- You have significant experience working with data warehouse tools (e.g. Snowflake) and data visualization tools (e.g. Metabase, Hex)
- You have experience working with Customer Support-related data
- You and have strong mental models for how tech stacks and data structures can enable a world class Customer Support experience
- You are exceptionally good at math and comfortable navigating messy data.
- You can write clearly structured and precise documents
- You have extremely deep attention to detail, making sure nothing is overlooked
Profile Nice to Haves
- You are proficient in Snowflake, Excel/Sheets, Zendesk (including Explore), Hex, Metabase
Your First Days
You’ve become an expert in navigating and manipulating CBH’s Customer Support data, and have written tens of complex SQL queries to create custom data tables for Support and Ops leaders to analyze using Metabase.
You’ve created a custom First Contact Resolution metric which matches Support tickets to specific shifts, making it 20% more accurate than our current FCR metric. You’ve owned the data structuring for an experiment enabling some customers to request callbacks from our agents, ensuring the data we capture is structured cleanly so that stakeholders can analyze it effectively.
- Minimum 15Mbps internet connection
- Minimum i5 processor or equivalent
- Minimum 12GB Ram
- Quiet working environment
- Steady power and internet connection
This is a fully remote position.