[Hiring] Customer Support Engineer (US Hours) at Ometria
Date PostedNovember 3, 2023
ExperienceFresh, 1 Year, 2 Years, 3 Years, 4 Years, 5 Years
Location: UK (Although this position is remote, it is required that you are a resident in the UK)
Please note this will be to work US Hours (2pm-11pm WET)
We are looking for someone to join our Customer Support team, helping us to build epic client happiness.
Who are we?
Ometria is a Customer Data and Experience Platform built for retail marketers to be the fastest route to sustainable growth. Ometria helps marketers plan and launch their most profitable campaigns twice as fast, increasing their customer loyalty and CRM revenue with personalized marketing messages all throughout the customer journey.
Our platform combines the data unification and customer insight of a CDP with an experience platform, letting retail marketers easily and efficiently create experiences their customers love across email, mobile, on-site, social, direct mail and more.
Ometria is trusted by some of the fastest growing retail brands in the world such as Brooklinen, Davines, Steve Madden, and Sephora.
We have a team of over 120 Ometrians based in North America and Europe. We have raised $75m from leading venture capital funds across the world such as Infravia Capital Partners, Octopus Ventures, Summit Action, Sonae IM and many others.
You’ll play a critical role delivering an excellent customer support experience to users of the platform, reporting directly to the Director of Support and processing a wide variety of tickets. Primary focus will be delivering industry leading customer support against defined SLAs, ensuring 100% satisfaction.
What you will be doing
- Answering all in-bound queries (tickets, calls and live chat) from our customers using our ticketing platform (Zendesk).
- Queries range from passing on simple ‘How do I…’ queries to internal teams, to investigating API integrations, HTML template queries and more complex application related problems.
- Identifying new documentation requirements or updates to existing documentation and sharing with our product team.
- Sharing knowledge within the team to help identify issue trends and up-skill peers.
- Working closely with the Customer Success and Development teams, capturing feedback on product enhancements, reporting issues and account trends.
- Participating in our paid on-call rota system for emergencies once up to speed.
- Experienced – you have experience handling tiered support tickets for a data-focussed software company (or similar)
- Excellent communicator – you have exceptional writing skills and can communicate technical information in a clear, concise way to a variety of stakeholders – from CMOs to Developers on the phone and by email. You know how to make clients happy and go out of your way to do so.
- Passionate about customer experience – You know what makes customers happy and go above and beyond to deliver epic services, getting it right the first time.
- Organised – you are able to work in a really fast paced envionrment, juggling multiple tickets at the same time.
- Data-driven – you’re comfortable working with big data sets and are able to manipulate these to pull interesting insights using tools such as Excel/Google Sheets.
Why join Ometria?
One of our values is “It’s awesome to be here”, here are some of the reasons we love working here:
- Team of amazing people
We are committed to hiring the right people and maintaining our culture as we grow
- Making sure you’ll have an impact
We’re solving interesting challenges and you’ll have a say in how we solve them
- Supporting learning and development
We’re in this together and want you to become your best and feel supported as you do so. We want all Ometrians to be able to continually learn and grow in their roles
- Going above and beyond to help each other
We’re all part of the bigger picture. We love helping each other and celebrate success together
The amazing people of Ometria are the core of our business. We believe in making it awesome to be here for all Ometrians and place a continued focus on making Ometria an inclusive, respectful and diverse environment.
We’re an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.
- 30 days holiday + 1 day on your birthday (plus bank holidays)
- Health Insurance (Bupa)
- Mental Health Support (Spill, Calm)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Enhanced Financial Benefits (Salary Sacrifice Pension, DIS, Income Protection)
- Professional Development Fund