[Hiring] Customer Support – Firmware Specialist at Luxor
Date PostedOctober 13, 2023
ExperienceFresh, 1 Year, 2 Years, 3 Years, 4 Years, 5 Years
The Luxor team has built a range of solutions for Bitcoin mining and compute power, including a globally distributed Mining Pool, ASIC firmware, ASIC brokerage desk and RFQ platform, Hashrate Derivatives markets and an industry leading data platform with Hashrate Index.
Luxor offers a custom firmware for new-generation ASICs through LuxOS. Utilizing LuxOS helps our clients become more efficient though advanced functionality such as over-clocking, thermal management, demand response functions and auto-tuning.
This fully remote role will report to the firmware Business Development Lead. We accept applications from all countries. Depending on the customer and business needs, there will be a requirement to travel.
- Respond to customer inquiries and support requests promptly and professionally.
- Create and maintain documentation for firmware installation processes, features and troubleshooting guides.
- Interact with Luxor API’s to address specific technical requirements as defined by clients.
- Assist clients with fleet-optimization using LuxOS, while demonstrating an in depth knowledge of LuxOS
- Onboard clients onto LuxOS firmware and perform firmware installation onsite or remotely
- Collaborate with the development and product team to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues.
- Love helping people. You’ll be in contact with our core-customers on a daily basis addressing their diverse questions and collaborate with our engineering and product teams to fix any issues.
- Strong understanding of firmware.
- Comfortable executing Python and bash scripting for firmware installations and navigating a Linux terminal. Basic coding skills to understand and modify scripts as needed.
- Experience with VPN configurations for remote installations.
- Familiarity and interest in Bitcoin mining ASICs and related hardware.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Customer-focused approach with a commitment to providing exceptional service.
At Luxor we believe that meaningful contributions can be made by anyone. Each of us has a responsibility to drive equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Luxor is an Equal Employment Opportunity .
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Luxor welcomes all. Luxor does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Luxor will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Luxor.