[Hiring] Customer Support Lead at Atomic
Date PostedSeptember 28, 2023
Experience3 Years plus
Atomic is the venture studio that co-founds companies by pairing founders with the best ideas, teams, and resources, and funding those with the most potential.
When entrepreneurs co-found with Atomic, they team up with an experienced group of operators who have started dozens of companies, and created billions of dollars in enterprise value. Industry disruptors like Bungalow, Found, Hims and Hers, Homebound, OpenStore, and Replicant all started at Atomic along with dozens more.
Atomic was founded in 2012 by serial entrepreneur Jack Abraham and is headquartered in Miami and San Francisco with a distributed team across North America.
We are a pre-launch company backed by Atomic VC, focused on building a differentiated B2B Fintech product. Our founders were early Technical and Go-to-Market Product leaders at Affirm and Square (now Block), so we are no strangers to building revolutionary Fintech Companies!
We are searching for a Customer Support Lead hire to support the growth of our platform at launch and beyond. You will work on the front lines to build out an exceptional customer service function from the ground up and ensure an exceptional experience throughout the customer lifecycle.
You’ll help to grow all areas of the CX journey from pre-purchase, to new customer onboarding, and ongoing issue resolutions best practices. In addition, you’ll help advance the CX function by acting as our internal “voice of the customer”, creating self-service support documentation, and working with Product to improve and automate manual CX processes.
This role is remote across the United States.
What you’ll Do:
- Work directly with Customer Experience Lead to schedule, capacity plan, and implement customer support strategies.
- Act as top tier for escalations including phone calls and be the point of contact for challenging customer situations.
- Help build out processes that enhance the productivity of the CX team.
- Track trends and customer feedback.
- Provide coaching and feedback to future support agents, through the Quality Assurance process or through one on one coaching sessions.
- Work as a coach/player. Lead, mentor, and empower a diverse global team of customer support specialists, fostering a culture of excellence and collaboration.
- Develop and maintain customer support documentation, including FAQs, knowledge base articles, and standard operating procedures.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Sales, Marketing, and Product, to address customer needs, concerns, and feedback.
- Analyze customer support metrics and KPIs to identify areas for improvement and implement strategies to enhance team performance and efficiency.
What You Have:
- 3+ years of experience as a customer support team lead or equivalent.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data and make data-driven decisions.
- Demonstrated love of early stage environments and the ability to thrive in ambiguity.
- Product-oriented mindset and user-first approach to decision making.
- Strong desire to learn, grow, and increase impact over time.
- FinTech experience
$100,000 – $115,000 a year
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Atomic is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Atomic considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please review our CCPA policies here.