[Hiring] Customer Support Team Lead at Cozymeal
Date PostedJanuary 27, 2024
Discover. Savor. Connect. Welcome to the chef’s table.
Cozymeal is the leading global marketplace featuring the best culinary experiences and products, including top-rated cooking classes, private chef experiences, culinary tours, chef-curated cookware, free recipes with step-by-step videos, city guides and much more!
Consumers and companies alike use Cozymeal to discover new ways to connect through classes, food tours, mixology, wine tastings, and other unforgettable culinary experiences. Whether it be for date nights, birthdays, holiday celebrations or team building events, you’re guaranteed a world-class experience. Plus, you can purchase our curated, high-quality cookware as a gift or for use at home.
In addition to providing customers access to world-class culinary experiences, products and content, we also provide a great source of income to our partners that includes chefs, sommeliers, guides and mixologists. For this, we were recognized by the Global Good Fund in 2019.
Serving both customers and our culinary partners is our top-priority and ingrained in our culture and in how we run our business every day. We continuously strive to curate the best culinary experiences and products and to create the best content for the millions of customers visiting our site while providing additional support and business to our partners.
About the Role:
We are looking for a full-time Customer Support Team Lead with strong experience in leading customer support associates. This is an important role within our operations team with many opportunities.
- Lead and manage a team of remote customer support associates
- Give all necessary direction to team members to ensure that all customer inquiries are rightfully attended to on time and in the best way possible to give them satisfaction
- Set KPIs for the customer support team and track KPIs and provide feedback to team members whenever necessary
- Monitors the daily workloads of team members and makes adjustments to ensure adequate coverage and that correct procedures are followed
- Identify system and workflow improvements to enhance team’s efficiency
- Understand Cozymeal’s services and provide solutions to customer and chef inquiries relating to our products in a timely manner
- Provide support to customers and respond to inquiries through multiple channels including phone, chat and email, in line with company standards for communication
- Assist our community of chefs with any questions or requests pertaining to our platform, upcoming experiences, tools and communication
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in leading a customer support team
- Ability to perform data driven analysis in Excel with minimal guidance
- Proficient in setting and maintaining KPIs
- Professional with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive attitude and a willingness to learn and grow in the position
- Ability to be resourceful and responsive
- Ability to work efficiently and distraction free in a home office environment
- Proficient in Google Suite and Excel
- Experience working with a CRM
- Detail oriented
Hours: 8 hours and at least 6 hours within the 8 am to 6 pm time window (any time zone in the US)
What We Offer:
- Work anywhere in the world (we are 100% remote team)
- Competitive pay
- Great work environment with a strong and friendly team of co-workers
Location: Worldwide. This is a fully remote role and qualified candidates from anywhere in the world can apply for this role.
If this sounds like you, then Cozymeal just might be the right place for you! Welcome home!