[Hiring] Data Analyst at Kinetic Investments
Date PostedNovember 2, 2023
Experience4 Years plus
Kinetic Investments is a start-up accelerator company that provides entrepreneurs with the capital and support required to transform their vision into a success. We work closely with start-ups to accelerate their growth; design, development, marketing, administration and business strategy.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Data Analyst to join our team. This is a standalone role which comes with the responsibility of meeting the data needs of numerous businesses within the KI network, all of which operate within the digital space.
We are looking for someone who has experience working in senior data roles, and ideally has a marketing background. Given this role will have a large amount of independence, our ideal candidate is someone who is comfortable owning their own projects, making their own decisions & recommendations, and has the ability to manage the needs of various businesses and senior stakeholders.
The responsibilities of this role will be varied, and this will be right for you if you are able to work at a strategic level and also aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves and get stuck into the day-to-day execution. As this is initially a stand-alone role, you must be proactive, decisive, and be comfortable working autonomously.
- Collect, analyse, and interpret marketing data to identify trends, patterns, and opportunities for optimization
- Create detailed reports and dashboards to communicate key performance metrics and insights to stakeholders
- Monitor the performance of marketing campaigns across various channels (e.g., PPC, social media, email, SEO, affiliates, etc)
- Identify opportunities for improving marketing efficiency and effectiveness through data analysis
- Use statistical and analytical tools to extract insights from large datasets
- Communicate complex data findings in a clear and understandable manner to various stakeholders
- 4+ years experience in a data-focused role, ideally within a marketing company
- Degree in Data Science, Mathematics or a similar discipline
- Proficiency in data analytics and visualisation tools such as Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics, Looker, Tableau, Power BI or similar
- Familiarity with Google Tag Manager
- Knowledge of statistical analysis and data modelling techniques
- Familiarity with marketing automation platforms and CRM systems
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to convey complex data findings clearly
- Detail-oriented with strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work autonomously and own projects from start to finish
- Strong organisational skills, ability to prioritise and manage a large workload
- A passion for marketing and a desire to drive results through data-driven insights
- High levels of energy and enthusiasm
- Hard working and proactive
- Thrives in a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Resilient and maintains a positive attitude at all times
- Salary dependent on experience
- Working from home budgets
- Fully remote working policy – work from anywhere!
- 25 days holiday (plus bank & public holidays) plus an additional day for every year worked
- We offer a place for you to take ownership of your work and grow within the business
- Everyone is valued, listened to and recognised as contributing in their own way to the company’s success