[Hiring] Data Engineer, Analytics at Chainlink Labs
Date PostedJanuary 30, 2024
ExperienceFresh, 1 Year, 2 Years, 3 Years, 4 Years, 5 Years
Chainlink Labs is the primary contributing developer of Chainlink, the decentralized computing platform powering the verifiable web. Chainlink is the industry-standard platform for providing access to real-world data, offchain computation, and secure cross-chain interoperability across any blockchain.
Chainlink Labs helps power verifiable applications for banking, DeFi, global trade, and gaming by collaborating with some of the world’s largest financial institutions, notably Swift, DTCC, and ANZ. Chainlink Labs also works with top Web3 teams, including Aave, Compound, GMX, Maker, and Synthetix. Chainlink Labs was ranked in Newsweek’s 100 Most Loved Workplaces 2023 in both the United States and United Kingdom.
Data Science and Analytics Team
Our Data Science and Analytics team specializes in deciphering complex blockchain and financial markets data, working closely with teams like GTM, Product Management, and Engineering to drive growth, monitor risk, and build innovative products and metrics. Harness your expertise in pattern recognition, trend analysis, and machine learning to design cutting-edge on-chain products and enhance existing blockchain oracle solutions. Join us in shaping the future of the industry through data-driven decision-making and collaborative problem-solving.
You will have the freedom to go deep into the technical stack to solve data problems. We leverage common ETL practices as well as more complex solutions where necessary to get as automated of a data stack as possible. Join our team to spearhead the optimization of existing pipelines and shape the future of Data Engineering standards. Collaborate cross-functionally to drive impactful business outcomes, bringing expertise in distributed computing, analytics, and ETL pipelines.
- Take ownership of some existing pipelines and refactor them to operate more efficiently.
- Help the data team participate in setting the standards for Data Engineering.
- Collaborate cross functionally to drive business impact.
- Experience with distributed computing systems and high data volumes
- Experience in an analytics or business focused team, designing data models from scratch
- Professional experience building ETL Pipelines with Airflow or similar tool
- Strong communication skills
- Fluency with SQL and Python
- Experience working with a team of at least 3 people
- Experience collaborating with business and technical resources on projects
- Experience driving business impact through data architecture
- Competency with cloud platforms tools (preferably GCP)
- Able to develop data pipelines with PySpark
- Experience leveraging AI/ML to support pipeline development
- Able to manage terraform code
All roles with Chainlink Labs are global and remote-based. Unless otherwise stated, we ask that you try to overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Chainlink Labs is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants