[Hiring] Data Scientist at Eneba
Date PostedOctober 5, 2023
ExperienceFresh, 1 Year, 2 Years, 3 Years, 4 Years, 5 Years
We’re building an open, safe and sustainable marketplace for the gamers of today and tomorrow. Our marketplace supports more than 9m+ active users (and growing fast!), provides a level of trust, safety and market accessibility unparalleled to none.
About your team
- Collaborate with your product team to define key performance indicators (KPIs) for the product. Design and implement robust metric tracking systems, ensuring consistent and accurate data collection.
- Design A/B tests and other experiments to validate product hypotheses. Analyze results to provide insights on product changes and their impact on user behavior.
- Generate product insights from data analyses to suggest new features or improvements. Bridge the gap between data and product by translating findings into actionable product strategies.
- Dive deep into the data to determine the root causes of observed patterns or anomalies.
- Identify key drivers influencing metrics and advise on potential interventions.
- Conduct ad-hoc analyses to answer specific business questions or to inform product strategy.
- Create clear and impactful visualizations that convey complex data insights.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to communicate findings, provide recommendations, and influence product direction.
- Strong proficiency in Python or R.
- Demonstrated experience in SQL (experience with other data storage technologies is a plus)
- Mastery of statistical hypothesis testing, experiment design, and causal inference techniques.
- Hands-on experience with A/B and multivariate testing methodologies.
- Familiarity with behavioral data and experimentation platforms such as Mixpanel, GrowthBook.
- Strong visual, written, and verbal communication skills and ability to convey complex analytical results to non-technical audiences.
- Familiarity with ML algorithms and techniques, including but not limited to regression models, clustering, and classification.
- Expertise in building, evaluating, and deploying ML models using libraries like scikit-learn, TensorFlow, or PyTorch.
- Experience in e-commerce, marketplace business-models, proficiency in digital marketing.
- What it’s like to work at Eneba