[Hiring] DevOps Engineer at CI Games
Date PostedNovember 21, 2023
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and proactive DevOps Engineer to join our busy studios and support driving our games forward as we experience exponential growth.
CI Games is looking for an experienced and creative individual to join our team as a DevOps Engineer. You’ll be joining the team on an ambitious and original multiplayer FPS in Unreal Engine 5.
A career at CI Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
- Build system optimization on the level of resource compiler (cache system) and integration with perforce
- Design and implementation of build, release, deployment, and configuration pipeline
- Proactively identify and resolve issues and bottlenecks in existing build, deployment and development toolset
- Proactively support and monitor virtual infrastructure, ensuring that all the services are up and running
- Patches system optimization
- Taking care of game builds, patches and DLCs preparation
- Supporting build system infrastructure administration
- Supporting team members in the configuration/use of their Perforce workspaces
- Improve existing and propose new procedures within the company
- Drive infrastructure development and continuous improvement
- Min. 3 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Knowledge of C++ is a must
- Knowledge of .NET and C#, Linux and Network infrastructure
- Knowledge of scripting languages will be a plus
- Experience with perforce and batch scripting
- Experience with Jenkins
- Familiarity with Unreal engine tools is a plus
- Experience with Windows and Unix based operating systems
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and with deadlines
What we offer:
- Attractive remuneration, holidays and social events. Our environments thrive with collaborative teamwork with people from all around the world, different nationalities, and languages.
- A supportive community inclusive of LGBTQ+, and any age, ethnicity, religion, or disability. We care about the wellbeing of our employees and have a dedicated employee wellbeing programme.
- Flexibility with our core hours, and no-notice holidays.
- Annual discretionary studio bonus
- Free games and merchandise
- Wrap parties for game releases
- Remote/Homeworking with flexible working schedules (core hours 10am-4pm CET), a fun environment, and a relaxing culture, including the opportunity to work with the leading technology and creative minds in the world.
- Learn as you work and be part of something real that changes the face of gaming – forever
- Once our Talent Acquisition team receives your application, together with the hiring team, we will review your CV, portfolio and the answers you provided in the application form and if all the boxes are ticked, we’re moving to the next stage.
- Initial call with Talent Acquisition Specialist – During this call you’ll learn about the company and we learn about you. We’ll talk about your experience & expectations with working in a fully remote environment and we’ll talk about your expertise. We’ll finish this call with some admin questions. There will be an opportunity for you to ask any questions as well.
- After the initial call, usually 1 or 2 interviews with the hiring team follows. These interviews will be a bit more technical and will go deeper into your experience, skills & knowledge. As you would have signed an NDA by now, you’ll also learn a bit more about the project you would work on. During these interviews we’ll also focus on finding out whether you’re a good fit for our company culture and that we share the same values.
- We may or may not ask you to do the test – this is decided on an individual basis and you will receive instructions with the test.
- If everything goes well, the last step in the recruitment process is the offer presentation call with the Talent Acquisition Specialist and your future line manager to discuss the offer and next steps to get you successfully on board.
We are an equal opportunities employer with a commitment to building a diverse workforce, representative of the world we live and game in!
Accessibility is at the heart of our games and we reflect that in how we operate as a business. Should you require adjustments or flexible arrangements to interview, or take up a role at with us, please let us know in your application and we will accommodate to the best of our ability.