[Hiring] Direct Response Email Copywriter at 4Media
Date PostedSeptember 25, 2023
Experience3 Years plus
We’re a dedicated team of passionate leaders who have worked diligently to make 4Media one of the largest and strongest E-commerce Growth Agencies in the United States. We have approximately 140+ employees that consist of Strategists, Media Buyers, Customer Success Managers, Graphic Designers, Photographers and Videographers, Email Marketers, Copywriters, Developers, and so much more!
We believe that excellence begins with a team focused on the same goal – to make our clients happy by growing their businesses profitably and providing them with a world-class experience. We aim to achieve that by providing elaborate employee training, support for growth and learning during each team member’s employment, and cultivating a happy company culture for every single employee. To us, enjoying your career is as important as excelling in it.
Talent and experience are important, but your commitment to improve, the standards you hold for yourself, and your determination to “get it done no matter what” are the traits we admire most.
As a Direct Response Email Copywriter at 4Media Marketing, your role includes:
- Collaborating with strategists, fellow copywriters, and funnel builders to shape overall marketing strategies.
- Crafting persuasive email copy to boost user engagement and drive revenue.
- Analyzing email marketing performance.
- Leading A/B tests and meticulously monitoring results.
- Continuously optimizing email campaign performance.
- Planning and executing a content calendar.
- Creating and managing auto-responder email campaigns.
In this role, you will:
- Liaise and strategize with the marketing team and clients.
- Conduct audits of existing automation and email marketing strategies, envisioning the ideal customer journey from start to finish.
- Develop and implement automation for various funnel structures, including webinars and VSLs.
- Create and manage a calendar of email and SMS communications to enhance existing automation.
- Conduct tests and iterate to optimize email and SMS campaigns.
- Report metrics with valuable insights.
- Enhance the user journey and boost conversion rates.
Qualifications & Attributes We Admire:
- 3+ years of experience in email marketing with a background in direct response marketing.
- Exceptional copywriting skills that consistently drive revenue.
- Proficiency in crafting engaging content.
- A deep understanding of the digital marketing consumer journey.
- A performance-driven mindset.
- Familiarity with email marketing platforms like Hubspot, Active Campaign, Infusion Soft/Keap, and more.
This Job Isn’t for You If:
- You’re uncomfortable managing multiple clients and projects simultaneously.
- You’re unwilling to put in extra hours when necessary (though we strive to minimize nights and weekends).
- You prefer working in isolation and don’t thrive in collaborative environments.
Annual Salary: $60,000 – $72,000
Working Hours: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM EST
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Paid Sick Days