[Hiring] Director, Product Marketing at Restaurant365
Date PostedJanuary 4, 2024
Restaurant365 is a SaaS company disrupting the restaurant industry! Our cloud-based platform provides a unique, centralized solution for accounting and back-office operations for restaurants.
Restaurant365’s culture is focused on empowering team members to produce top-notch results while elevating their skills. We’re constantly evolving and improving to make sure we are and always will be “Best in Class” … and we want that for you too!
How you’ll add value:
- Lead the product marketing function for the company, collaborating cross functionally to help drive the overall product architecture, roadmap, and product/feature positioning.
- Drive the product positioning, messaging, branding/naming, and value proposition for Restaurant365 products.
- Plan the launches for new products and features and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Drive product usage through user onboarding, customer upsell/cross-sell, long-term loyalty, and retention.
- Obtain insight into customers’ usage of product and features, use cases and case studies, untapped opportunities and buyer personas, through interviews, surveys and sales data.
- Understand and support our sales channels; train on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; create sales enablement collateral including sales decks, product sheets, presentations/videos, competitive battle cards, and objection handling sheets and teach them how and when to use it.
- Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition, how they are positioned, and how/where our products compare.
- Collaborate with the demand generation and content teams to develop omni-channel go-to-market campaigns and content that resonate with our target buyer personas at all stages of the sales cycle.
- Define and operationalize the Product Marketing function and grow the team through hiring and training.
What you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- B.S. Marketing, Business Administration, Engineering, or related field.
- 10+ years of B2B SaaS product marketing experience.
- Demonstrated experience building a Product Marketing function.
- Demonstrated ability to create compelling product messaging and translate product features into business benefits.
- Ability to be a self-starter, set priorities, and collaborate with different elements of a business organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication. Capable of authoring industry and product-related blogs, white papers, and presentations.
- Deep analytical and strategic thinking abilities, along with the ability to see the big picture from scattered pieces of information. Able to collect and synthesize complex information, making it relevant, understandable, and actionable for key stakeholders.
- A highly motivated, proactive individual that can work in fast-paced environments with the ability to pivot quickly.
- Exceptional organization and communication skills, well-spoken and articulate technologist with the ability to talk to every level, from C-level executive to Sales and even to the mainstream consumer.
R365 Team Member Benefits & Perks
- Compensation: Restaurant365 focuses on equitable pay for our team and aims for transparency with our pay practices. This position has a salary range of $165K-$185K. The above range represents the expected salary range for this position. The actual salary may vary based upon several factors, including, but not limited to, relevant skills/experience, time in the role, business line, and geographic location.
Along with the compensation we provide the following marketing leading benefits and perks:
- Ability to work remote or hybrid
- Comprehensive medical benefits, 100% paid for employee
- 401k + matching
- Equity Option Grant
- Unlimited PTO + Company holidays
- Wellness initiatives
Why join our amazing team?
- We’re a community that prides itself in creating innovative solutions and producing quality work
- Our product is the secret ingredient that makes a real difference to restaurants nationwide
- The open concept work environment that we’ve created is causal, collaborative, and cultivates communication
$165,000 – $185,000 a year
R365 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage all forward-thinkers who embrace change and possess a positive attitude to apply.