[Hiring] E-commerce Data Specialist at GrowthAssistant
Date PostedJanuary 17, 2024
Experience2 Years plus
We are looking for an E-commerce Data Specialist to join our growth marketing team in the US. This teammate organizes the data on multiple platforms to support the smooth end-to-end operations of E-commerce stores.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work with a well-known brand and wants continuous learning and growth during their career.
- Work From Home
- Sign-on Bonus of $500
- Performance, Attendance, and Referral Bonuses
- Paid Holidays and Time Offs
- Health Insurance Card
- Focus and implement data integrity or product information management (PIM) to organize, create, and maintain item information in NetSuite (One Drive/Dropbox for assets) for use on websites, marketplaces, and for export on demand
- Provide administrative support on the backend store (i.e., products, collections, listings, billing)
- Support the BigCommerce or Amazon site by creating and editing pages (using pre-built templates) and adding and modifying products
- Add or Clean up data in BigCommerce or Amazon (and other marketplace portals – eBay, Walmart, HomeDepot, Zoro, MSC, DigiKey, and more) by ensuring descriptions are consistent, SKU’s/QR/Barcodes are working, and listings on platforms are up-to-date, including the inventory levels
- 1+ years of experience in NetSuite or other similar ERP tool (e.g., Acumatica) is a must-have
- 2+ years of experience in MS Excel with proficient to advanced is a must-have > someone who is passionate and understands numbers/data on a spreadsheet and how to import and export on a different platform
- 2+ years of experience in Amazon Seller Central is a must-have
- 2+ years of experience in Bigcommerce or similar platform is a must-have
- 2+ years of experience in Digital Marketing with a clear understanding of how digital marketing and e-commerce intertwine is a must-have
- Must have e-commerce knowledge/background
- Adept in using MS Office 365, including MS Teams, Outlook and One Drive, or Dropbox is a must-have
- Experience in Celigo (NetSuite to Amazon and BigCommerce connector), HomeDepot/CommerceHub, and SPSCommerce (EDI) is preferred
- Preferably has Notion or similar project management tools experience
- Should have project management, self-tracking, reporting, and QA experience
- Should be self-sufficient and able to provide deliverables with little to no instruction
- Should have a passion for automation, improving efficiency, and/or AI tools
- Excellent English communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Must have worked in the graveyard/night shift schedule in the last 6 months following any timezone in the US
Jumpstart your application by filling out our application form AND completing the video recording ahead of time! Here’s the link to our video recording for you to complete:
Do you already have a pre-recorded video? Include it in your portfolio, and we can review it instead! Make sure you’ve provided a brief summary about yourself, your work achievements, and why you’re the next best hire!
Completion of video recording helps us expedite the application process a few days earlier than expected!
We are looking for someone who wants to grow as part of a team. Ideal candidates desire to learn and grow and take on more responsibilities along the way. Join our team now!