[Hiring] Email and SMS Marketing Specialist at GrowthAssistant
Date PostedJanuary 17, 2024
Experience2 Years plus
GrowthAssistant is looking for an Email and SMS Marketing Specialist for our growth marketing team. This teammate will set up and execute email drip and SMS campaigns, create and connect the customers in the right segmentation, QA the campaign processes, and report on the campaign performance.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work with a well-known brand and wants continuous learning and growth during their career.
- Work From Home
- Attendance, Performance, and Referral Bonuses
- Paid Holidays and Time Offs
- Health Insurance Card
- Build, test, QA, deploy, and monitor emails, including standalone batch communications, behaviorally triggered emails, and automated lifecycle journeys (essential)
- Create an audience using in-app filters
- Configure dynamic content
- Create experiments and A/B Tests for both one-off batch emails and longer email journeys
- Implement the best practices around audience targeting and list hygiene
- Support test & learn efforts across the marketing team
- Monitor and optimize the performance of emails
- Partner with customer service to troubleshoot
- CRM strategy development principles like customer prospecting, retention, winback, and upselling
- 2+ years of experience using an Email Service Provider (ESP) like Iterable, Braze, Klaviyo, or similar platforms is a must-have
- Must have extensive experience in end-to-end email marketing from campaign setup and QA, audience creation, dynamic content configuration, A/B testing, and campaign reporting
- Experience in light HTML/CSS knowledge to troubleshoot and make simple updates to email content is a must-have
- Experience in building and deploying SMS campaigns is strongly preferred
- Has email and SMS signup and list growth experience is nice to have
- Knowledge of MS Office to prepare and communicate performance reports is preferred
- Should be a problem solver and have a willingness to adapt (every day will bring new challenges and tasks)
- Excellent English communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Must have worked in the graveyard/night shift schedule in the last 6 months following any timezone in the US
Jumpstart your application by filling out our application form AND completing the video recording ahead of time! Here’s the link to our video recording for you to complete:
Do you already have a pre-recorded video? Include it in your portfolio, and we can review it instead! Make sure you’ve provided a brief summary about yourself, your work achievements, and why you’re the next best hire!
Completion of video recording helps us expedite the application process a few days earlier than expected!
We are looking for someone who wants to grow as part of a team. Ideal candidates desire to learn and grow and take on more responsibilities along the way. Join our team now!