[Hiring] Event Marketing Specialist at NimbleRx
Date PostedNovember 13, 2023
Experience2 Years plus
NimbleRx is a technology company that enables people to live their best lives by improving access to reliable, affordable healthcare. Our mission is to bring pharmacies into the future by building a convenient and easy-to-use service that supports pharmacists and empowers patients.
We are a fast-growing, technology-first startup doing over $1 billion in GMV annually, and our team stays rooted in a patient-first mentality; we aim to bring all of our patients convenient access to reasonably-priced medications without ever needing to step foot in a pharmacy.
We are looking for a strategic and creative Event Marketing Specialist to develop and execute high-impact programs and events that educate and engage our customers, prospects and key industry leaders. This role will be responsible for conceptualizing and driving high-polish marketing experiences that promote Nimble’s brand, establish thought leadership, generate pipeline, and grow revenue. The ideal candidate will be an organized community-builder who can support our brand through high-quality programming and experiences.
The ideal candidate for this role should have superior organizational skills, strong interpersonal skills, and be a self-starting driver. They should be comfortable working independently, but with a highly collaborative approach.
Must live near a major airport; role requires 25% travel for in-person marketing events.
At Nimble, you will:
- Develop and manage strategic marketing programs including customer advisory boards, executive roundtables, webinars, podcasts, and event attendance and sponsorship
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including Sales and Marketing to identify target audiences, define campaign objectives, and craft compelling messaging and content
- Manage end-to-end execution of programs and events including timeline planning, budget management, venue/vendor sourcing, agenda setting, content creation, speaker recruitment, promotion, and on-site logistics
- Measure effectiveness and provide data-driven recommendations to optimize future events and campaigns
- Build and nurture relationships with customers, partners, industry influencers, and senior leaders to engage them as speakers, sponsors, and participants
Primary job functions:
- Plan and manage Nimble’s events calendar
- Research and secure venues and secure sponsorship opportunities
- Communication with speakers, advisor teams, and event staffPrepare and ship event materials
- Point person at events, ensuring smooth operation with the venue, in addition to onsite event staffing, greeting attendees, managing speakers and wrap up
- Maintain event budgets and process invoices
- Advance Nimble’s position and deepen engagement with our priority audiences
- 25% Travel Requirement
What you bring:
- 2+ years’ experience in an Events Marketing role developing and executing large-scale marketing events and programs, ideally for a high-growth company
- Strong project management with proven ability to manage complex budgets, timelines, and logistics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; comfortable presenting to large audiences
- Ability to generate innovative ideas and concepts through creative thinking
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Are comfortable working in a fast-paced, rapidly changing startup environment
What’s in it for you:
- Compassionate and driven colleagues in a fun environment where success is celebrated
- Direct access to executives and a transparent company culture
- Rare opportunity to change an industry and lives of millions
- We are reinventing healthcare / pharmacy – your (grand)parents and your (grand)children will understand and appreciate what you do
- Medical / Dental / Vision / 401K package that fits your needs
- Generous Vacation Policy – work hard and take time when you need it
- 11 Paid Holidays
At Nimble, we are dedicated to putting patients first and improving pharmacies across America. Join us on this exciting journey!
Diversity, inclusion and belonging at Nimble: Nimble is building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of diverse backgrounds, abilities and perspectives.