[Hiring] Front-End Developer for Shopify at GrowthAssistant
Date PostedJanuary 17, 2024
Experience2 Years plus
GrowthAssistant is looking for a front-end developer who specializes on Shopify websites building the website using existing customized templates and assist with basic website designing. You will also publish and update content on the website ensuring full functionality. Finally, you will also work on doing quality check to ensure website is up to standards.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work with a well-known brand and wants continuous learning and growth during their career.
- Work From Home
- Performance, Attendance, and Referral Bonuses
- Paid Holidays and Time Offs
- Health Card
- Basic website design (layouts, mock-ups using Adobe)
- Building websites using templates – copy and creative provided by others
- Build landing pages using templates – copy and creative provided by others
- Publish content on the website – client to provide content/creative
- Update website, refresh content and ensure backlinks are working, etc.
- QA website functionality and site merchandising according to brand standards – client to provide training/support
- 2+ years of experience using Shopify for web development projects
- 2+ years of experience using Adobe creatives for web design projects
- Experience with web development customization platforms
- Experience with SEO specifically keyword optimization and keyword research is preferred
- Experience troubleshooting errors on codes
- Recent experience working in the graveyard shift (US office hours)
- Good communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to communicate, take initiative and build rapport