[Hiring] FrontEnd Ad Tech Engineer at Chess.com
Date PostedNovember 3, 2023
ExperienceFresh, 1 Year, 2 Years, 3 Years, 4 Years, 5 Years
Chess.com is one of the largest gaming sites in the world and the #1 platform for playing, learning, and enjoying chess.
We are a team of 600+ fully remote people in 60+ countries working hard to serve the global chess community. We are here to support 100M+ chess players worldwide with the best possible product, content, and tools to serve the community!
We are a tech company. A gaming company. A content company. And we do it all with passion and commitment to the game. Above all we prize our mission-driven, flat, life-celebrating, no-corporate culture, and we look forward to meeting you and learning more about what you can bring to the team.
You are a master of ad tech integrations and ads product development. You know how to see through the eyes of the user and develop innovative ads experiences. You are self motivated and can identify and implement project requirements with minimal guidance. You are humble with a sense of humor and don’t take yourself too seriously. You have been working in or dreamed of working in the gaming industry and are ready to turn your talents towards chess!
What You’ll Do
- Through a combination of design, technology, and programming to code you will ensure our platform offers a seamless ad experience
- You will architect and build platforms to expand our AdTech offerings
- You will maintain the system by identifying and fixing bugs
- You will collaborate with design and development teams to implement new features and products.
- Expert level understanding of component based architecture
- Experience with AdTech integrations like Google Ad Manager, Prebid.js, etc…
- Experience working Full Stack or Cross Platform (iOS, Android)
- Ability to create pixel perfect, fully responsive design implementations with minimal CSS
- Works well with others doing PRs, code reviews, etc
- Experience working with diverse teams, large projects, and high-traffic sites is a bonus
- Strong collaboration and communication skills working in a fully distributed team
- Sense of ownership and responsibility
- Chess player
- Lifelong learner
About the Opportunity
- This is a full time or equivalent position
- We are 100% remote (work from anywhere!)
- This is open to applicants from anywhere!