[Hiring] Frontend Developer at Namecheap
Date PostedSeptember 25, 2023
ExperienceFresh, 1 Year, 2 Years, 3 Years, 4 Years, 5 Years
Are you passionate about making a mark in the digital world? As a Frontend Developer, you’ll apply your Typescript and React skills to shape experiences and bring revolutionary products to life. We warmly welcome women in tech to join our diverse team and contribute to our growth and impact. Be a part of our innovation journey.
Location: Hybrid or 100% remote!
The Interview Process: A 3-week, 3-stage process, including a 45-min HR chat ➡ 1h Value/Technical chat ➡ 1h30 minutes Live Technical interview
Technologies: React, TypeScript, HTML, SCSS
Reporting to: Micael Sousa, our Technical Lead
Your team: A 12-people (1 Project Manager, 1 Technical Lead, 3 Senior Backend developers, 4 Frontend Developers, 2 Quality Assurance Analysts & YOU!)
What will make your journey with us amazing?
• A supportive manager who cares about your well-being and is invested in your professional growth.
• A culture of continuous learning, with clear targets and feedback.
• A company with a global team of 2000+ people across 3 countries (Ukraine, Portugal, India) and 23 more countries represented by remote colleagues.
What will you do?
As a Frontend Developer, you’ll create user-focused web components and applications using React and Typescript. Use your problem-solving skills to innovate and collaborate with our team for success. Your detail-oriented approach will be essential in delivering clear documentation, ensuring smooth development. Let’s push web development boundaries together.
What will you bring?
• Experience in React, Typescript and SCSS;
• Familiarity with nodeJS;
• Experience with Project Management tools like Jira and Bitbucket;
• Awareness of agile-related methodologies;
What’s in it for you?
• Embrace work-life balance with hybrid/remote roles and flexible hours.
• Enjoy 22+ days PTO, holidays, and birthdays off.
• Participate in team-building activities and events.
• Utilize the best tools and technology for work.
• Stay covered with comprehensive health insurance.
Project Management tools