[Hiring] Frontend Engineer at Nethermind
Date PostedFebruary 7, 2024
ExperienceFresh, 1 Year, 2 Years, 3 Years, 4 Years, 5 Years
What are we all about?
We are a team of builders and researchers on a mission to empower enterprises and developers worldwide to access and build on decentralized systems.
Our expertise covers several domains: Ethereum and Starknet protocol engineering, layer-2, cryptography research, protocol research, decentralized finance (DeFi), security auditing, formal verification, real-time monitoring, smart contract development, and dapps and enterprise engineering.
Working to solve some of the most challenging problems in the blockchain space, we frequently collaborate with, such as Ethereum Foundation, Starknet Foundation, Gnosis Chain, Flashbots, Forta Protocol, Lido, EigenLayer, Open Zeppelin, RISCZero, Aleph Zero, and many more.
Today, there are nearly 200 of us working remotely from over 45+ countries.
Are you the one?
Starknet is the fastest-growing network in terms of new developers joining the network. Nethermind builds many developer-facing tools that need to work seamlessly in this fast-paced blockchain. This ecosystem needs contributors with UX-mindset and attention to detail. Your UI development experience and user-focus could make the difference between a spectacular web portal update and an ordinary, clunky feature rollout. Do you have what it takes?
- Creating responsive and user-friendly web interfaces: As a frontend developer, your primary task is to create web interfaces that are user-friendly and responsive across different devices and screen sizes.
- Collaborating with other developers: You will work closely with developers, designers, and stakeholders to ensure that the final product meets all requirements and specifications.
- Writing clean, efficient, and maintainable code: Writing code that is easy to understand and modify is crucial.
- Debugging and testing: Ensuring that the frontend code is error-free and performs optimally through debugging tools and testing methodologies.
- Staying up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies: The web development industry is constantly evolving, and it is essential to stay current with the latest technologies, trends, and best practices.
- Documenting code and maintaining code repositories: To ensure that the development team can easily understand and modify the codebase, it is crucial to document your code and maintain code repositories.
- Participating in code reviews: Code reviews help identify potential issues and ensure that the codebase meets quality standards. You should be prepared to participate in code reviews and provide feedback on other team members’ code.
- Assisting with deployment: You may be involved in the deployment process, which includes configuring web servers, managing version control systems, and resolving any issues that arise during deployment.
- HTML, CSS
Nice to have:
- Blockchain development experience (eg. block explorers)