[Hiring] Game Data Analyst at CrazyLabs
Date PostedNovember 2, 2023
Experience2 Years plus
CrazyLabs is a top 5 mobile games publisher with over 6 Billion downloads to date, a worldwide leader in hyper-casual games development, distribution, and innovation.
We’re looking for an experienced Game Data Analyst to work closely with the product teams to analyze performance metrics, create insights, and guide data-driven decisions.
If you have Passion for Gaming and work in a dynamic fast fast-paced environment, then this position is for you!
Here’s what we need, up for the challenge?
- Analyzing large, complex data sets representing the behavior of millions of players to address strategic and operational business questions
- Optimization and maximization users monetization
- Recommendations for segmented offers based on user segments and behavior
- Data mining, pattern recognition & correlation analysis and insight generation
- Definition, measurement and evaluation of AB test
- Provide actionable recommendations from game data to shape features, game economy, and future product roadmaps
- Be involved in building automated dashboards and reports to facilitate company-wide understanding of business KPIs and player experience
- Identify and communicate key trends and potential development improvements
- Collaborate with stakeholders to drive insights that will help produce monetization and retention improvements
- Recommendations based statistical analysis of data
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of experience as a Data Analyst in a gaming company -A MUST
- BA/B.Sc. in Statistics / Math / Engineering/ Economy or another quantitative field
- A methodological approach for data with the ability to present the data clearly and efficiently to support business decisions
- Excellent mathematical and analytical skills
- Excel/Google spreadsheet skills
- Proficient with SQL
- Experience with Tableau or similar analytical tools
- Ability to query data in order to evaluate ongoing player behavior and interests in relation to game features
- Ability to effectively communicate data results and related conclusions
- Team-player with excellent initiative and motivation
- Great organizational and problem-solving skills
What we offer:
- Join an experienced, supportive, and creative team of professionals
- Make an impact – shape our next hit mobile games, reaching millions of people worldwide!
- Personal growth – we encourage continuous learning and development within our international teams