[Hiring] Golang Engineer at Multilogin
Date PostedOctober 20, 2023
Experience2 Years plus
Our engineering team focuses on creating under-the-radar identity protection and automation solutions that safeguard our users’ privacy online.
In Multilogin, we create an application to help people automate and scale online businesses. We help users working with affiliate marketing, e-commerce, SMM, crypto, or similar industries through web browser automation.
We are looking for a Golang Engineer to drive the growth of the core of our product’s back-end service. We’re working with an API-first approach, which means all features and functionality are provided to applications and front-end implementations. We’re working with tens of millions of transactions daily, and performance is key to getting things done right.
The team is very senior and high-performance, having participated in research projects and redesign exercises throughout their tenure.
This is a developing position in a fast-paced environment where you will work and influence the direction of the product.
- Participates in all the team ceremonies and planning sessions.
- Writes modules managing the interactions between user interfaces of information systems, server systems, and databases.
- Writes unit tests for the modules they are responsible for
- Establishes processes for the coordination and defines the best practices and methodology for developing information system components developed by the team.
- Applies the software logic commonly used in the team and participates in the process of deciding upon this logic.
- Review commitments from junior members of the team
- Responsible for early live support post-release and on-call support for the products and modules developed;
- 2+ years of back-end development experience.
- Good command of the Golang programming language used in microservice architecture implementations.
- Knowledge of Kafka message queues and experience writing consumers and producers for Kafka in Golang.
- Knowledge of deploying microservices in Kubernetes/Terraform infrastructure as code environments.
- Strong knowledge of agile development methodologies.