[Hiring] Java Full Stack Engineer at Yassir
Date PostedOctober 26, 2023
Yassir is the leading super App for on demand, ride-hailing, last-mile delivery, payment services and more, set to change the way daily services are provided. It currently operates in 45 cities across multiple countries. It has raised $150 million in Series B funding, five times what it raised in its previous priced round last November with world class investors such as BOND and Y Combinator, which is the precursor of the likes of Airbnb, Stripe, Dropbox, Doordash, among others.
We’re not just about serving people – we’re about creating a marketplace to bring people what they need while infusing social values.
About Your Role:
- Build robust and scalable software in Java (Spring, Spring boot & hibernate)
- Design and create (micro)services and system architecture for projects, and contribute and provide feedback to other team members.
- Help improve existing code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to our technology, algorithms and products.
- Work with the engineering and design teams to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution.
- Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results on schedule.
- BSc/MSc in Engineering, Computer Science or relevant field
- – At least 4 years of experience in a similar role
- – Solid OOP and software design knowledge – you should know how to create software that is extensible, reusable and meets desired architectural objectives.
- Must have technical skills:
- – Language: Java.
- – Database: MongoDB or other.
- – Framework: Spring boot and hibernate.
- – Web architecture: Rest and restful APIs, micro-services
- – TDD
- – Experience with Front end development and frameworks like Vue or React
- – Nice to have technical skills (Strongly advised for senior profiles):
- – Containers: Docker, kubernetes
- – Caching, Redis server
- – Demonstrated ability to prioritize, self-start, contribute under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- – Highly organized, creative and critical thinker
- – Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment
- – Experience in a rapidly growing company in the mobility, on-demand or fin-tech space is a plus
Do you want to become part of our first-class team? You should definitely send us your application. 🚀