[Hiring] Manager, Organic Growth at hims & hers
Date PostedJanuary 11, 2024
Experience5 Years plus
Hims & Hers
Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is the leading health and wellness platform, on a mission to help the world feel great through the power of better health. We are revolutionizing telehealth for providers and their patients alike.
Making personalized solutions accessible is of paramount importance to Hims & Hers and we are focused on continued innovation in this space. Hims & Hers offers nonprescription products and access to highly personalized prescription solutions for a variety of conditions related to mental health, sexual health, hair care, skincare, heart health, and more.
Hims & Hers is a public company, traded on the NYSE under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about the brand and offerings, you can visit hims.com and forhers.com, or visit our investor site. For information on the company’s outstanding benefits, culture, and its talent-first flexible/remote work approach, see below and visit www.hims.com/careers-professionals.
About the Role:
We are seeking a strategic, analytical, and growth-oriented marketer to join our Organic Growth team. In this role, you will support us in building best-in-class organic strategies that deliver compelling and informational content & experiences to delight our customers for years to come. Successful candidates will enjoy rolling up their sleeves and translating insights into actionable recommendations, to help achieve our Organic Growth goals.
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Organic Growth & SEO, the Manager, Organic Growth is a cross-functional and high-visibility role. You will work closely with Editorial, Comms, Product, Social, Consumer Insights, Medical Review teams, and many more across the organization.
- Champion organic visitor growth, which will have a direct impact on business success. You will be accountable for achieving our organic growth goals and responsible for measuring performance and forecasting growth.
- Develop and execute an overall acquisition strategy, with an emphasis on SEO.
- Identify and prioritize top opportunities by conducting analyses – including topic and keyword research, content gaps, and SERP intent – to create and optimize content for improved traffic visibility and business results.
- Deliver guidance to the editors and writers of your category to shape the content roadmap.
- Drive alignment across editorial, marketing, product, and medical review teams through effective communication and actionable recommendations.
- Maintain high-quality standards for SEO fundamentals of keyword targeting, meta data, content relevance, and thoughtful interlinking and UX.
- Leverage analytics tools like Ahrefs, Looker, and A/B Testing platforms to measure impact of content efforts and uncover opportunities for optimization.
- Proactively communicate category performance on organic KPIs and goals with the business. Identify trends, risks, and recommendations to cross-functional teams and leadership, to adjust operational strategies in real-time.
- Serve as an evangelist for SEO best practices by equipping stakeholders across the business with ongoing training & resources to promote a Culture of SEO
- Build strong partnerships with comms, product, social, CRM, and other core marketing functions to collaborate on end-to-end consumer acquisition strategy.
- Partner with our Consumer Insights team to identify & incorporate customer insights into content activities
- Biased to action: able to quickly make decisions to drive execution, with little oversight; you take responsibility and initiative for shaping the strategy
- Data-driven and analytical: skilled at turning data points into actionable insights; you focus on 80:20 analysis, prioritizing speed over perfection
- Structured thinker: able to break-down opportunities into actionable steps, hypotheses and frameworks, generate action plans, and align stakeholders
- Strategically-minded: able to identify and prioritize strategic initiatives; with a passion for thinking big about attracting new customers
- Highly effective influencer: able to build strong cross-functional partnerships and act as a thought-partner; you work quickly and collaboratively to drive complex projects forward, and others look to you for solutions amid uncertainty.
- High-energy, team-first attitude: you are motivated to work hard in a fast-paced environment, and enjoy balancing numerous priorities and demands
- Customer-centric: you have deep customer empathy and seek to understand the “why” behind the “what” we see (or don’t see) in the data
- 5+ years of work experience in growth marketing, strategy consulting, or business operations at a high-growth company
- Demonstrated track record of delivering business outcomes that move the needle on company metrics
- Experience working with Editorial Content teams to produce and distribute content
- Proficiency in using data to drive business insights
- Strong preference for expertise in SEO
- Experience in Looker, SEO tools or A/B testing tools a plus
- Strong Project Management skills
- Experience with web user experience (UX) a plus
Our Benefits (there are more but here are some highlights):
- Competitive salary & equity compensation for full-time roles
- Unlimited PTO, company holidays, and quarterly mental health days
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental & vision, and parental leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Employee discounts on hims & hers & Apostrophe online products
- 401k benefits with employer matching contribution
- Offsite team retreats
H&H also offers a comprehensive Total Rewards package that includes equity grants of restricted stock (RSU’s) so that H&H employees own a piece of our company.
The actual amount will take into account a range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, and location.
Consult with your Recruiter during any potential screening to determine a more targeted range based on the job-related factors. We don’t ever want the pay range to act as a deterrent from you applying!
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Hims & hers is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected]. Please do not send resumes to this email address.