[Hiring] Manager, Website Optimization at hims & hers
Date PostedJanuary 11, 2024
Hims & Hers
Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is the leading health and wellness platform, on a mission to help the world feel great through the power of better health. We are revolutionizing telehealth for providers and their patients alike.
Making personalized solutions accessible is of paramount importance to Hims & Hers and we are focused on continued innovation in this space. Hims & Hers offers nonprescription products and access to highly personalized prescription solutions for a variety of conditions related to mental health, sexual health, hair care, skincare, heart health, and more.
Hims & Hers is a public company, traded on the NYSE under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about the brand and offerings, you can visit hims.com and forhers.com, or visit our investor site. For information on the company’s outstanding benefits, culture, and its talent-first flexible/remote work approach, see below and visit www.hims.com/careers-professionals.
We are looking for a self-motivated and passionate optimization manager to own and focus on the evolution of our paid marketing landing pages to drive KPIs and support our mission to help the world feel great through the power of better health.
- Improve paid acquisition CVR through landing page creation and AB testing
- Set up, execute, and analyze website AB tests
- Build dashboards and help analyze key health metrics for various marketing channels with cross-functional collaboration with the analytics team
- Analyze funnel metrics to identify drop-off and address key areas for growth in conversion rates
- Collaborate with the marketing team and channel managers to optimize for channel growth and reduce cost to acquire a customer
- Work with designers, copywriters, Product, Product Marketing, and Category Directors to create, launch, and test landing pages across our marketing channels to help meet quarterly business goals
- Present roadmap and learnings to Leadership and partners regularly and incorporate feedback into the planning process
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in web optimization, with a focus on customer acquisition
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Information Technology or related technical field
- Experience with BI or analytics tools such as Amplitude, Mixpanel, Heap, Tableau, Adobe or Google Analytics
- Experience with AB testing tools such as Optimizely, VWO, or Adobe Target
- Exceptional customer insights and proven success utilizing analytics to provide strategic recommendations and drive concrete action
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative and 100% remote environment, flexible to adjust the roadmap, and participate in team-based planning process
- Highly organized and self-driven to execute at scale
- Can-do attitude and willingness to learn new digital tools, particularly internal proprietary platforms
- Ability to occasionally travel (2-3x annually) to Growth org offsites, to strategize and network in person
Bonus if You Have:
- Experience in the healthcare or financial services industries, familiar with adhering to strict compliance and regulatory requirements
- Track record of proven success in experiment series and maintaining a Product or testing roadmap
- Expertise with Jira and agile project management, Webflow, Unbounce, Contentful, Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Knowledge of campaigns in Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, Google Shop, SEM, Display, and other advertising channels
Our Benefits (there are more but here are some highlights):
- Competitive salary & equity compensation for full-time roles
- Unlimited PTO, company holidays, and quarterly mental health days
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental & vision, and parental leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Employee discounts on hims & hers & Apostrophe online products
- 401k benefits with employer matching contribution
- Offsite team retreats
Outlined below is a reasonable estimate of H&H’s compensation range for this role.
H&H also offers a comprehensive Total Rewards package that includes equity grants of restricted stock (RSU’s) so that H&H employees own a piece of our company.
The actual amount will take into account a range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, and location.
Consult with your Recruiter during any potential screening to determine a more targeted range based on the job-related factors. We don’t ever want the pay range to act as a deterrent from you applying!
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Hims & hers is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected]. Please do not send resumes to this email address.