[Hiring] Marketing Analyst at Sporty
Date PostedJanuary 3, 2024
Experience5 Years plus
Sporty’s sites are some of the most popular on the internet, consistently staying in Alexa’s list of top websites for the countries they operate in.
Sporty Group is a consumer internet and technology business with an unrivalled sports media, gaming, social and fintech platform which serves millions of active users across the globe via technology, operations and marketing hubs across more than 10 countries and 3 continents.
Our secret to success lies in our commitment to finding and nurturing talented individuals who share our enthusiasm for our products and our users. We offer a dynamic and flexible work environment, designed to empower our employees to create value and receive ample rewards based on their contributions.
In your role as a Marketing Analyst, you will be reporting directly to the Senior Management and will work in close collaboration with our Digital Marketing, Development, and Analytics Teams. Additionally, you will be managing external relationships with our analytics and tracking partners.
Your primary focus will be to refine and implement our digital marketing strategies as we continue to grow and expand into new markets and geographies.
You will play a critical role in shaping the future of our business by providing data-driven insights and overseeing the development and maintenance of our attribution models and tracking solutions.
By joining Sporty Group as a Marketing Analyst, you will be part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a results-driven mindset. If you are a data enthusiast and a sports lover with a passion for digital marketing, we would love to hear from you.
- Conduct in-depth analyses of our marketing data to extract valuable insights, utilising SQL to manipulate and retrieve data.
- Develop and maintain attribution models to gauge the effectiveness of our marketing efforts. Implement and oversee tracking solutions for our website and mobile app, ensuring accurate monitoring of user behavior.
- Configure and optimise event tracking for both our web and app platforms.
- Collaborate with our development team to integrate SDKs and pixels for enhanced data collection and tracking capabilities.
- Create and maintain informative dashboards and reports, employing tools such as Metabase, PowerBI, and Tableau.
- Monitor and analyse key marketing metrics including LTV, CAC, CPA, CPC, ROI, and more, turning data into actionable insights.
Our Tech Stack and Tools
- SQL for Data Analysis
- Appsflyer, Adjust, Kochava and Firebase for App Tracking
- Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics for Web Analytics and Tracking
- Metabase, PowerBI, Tableau for Reporting and Visualisation
- 5+ years of experience with general data analytics experience or 3+ years specific marketing analytics experience.
- iGaming or Sports-betting industry experience is preferred but not essential.
- Proven proficiency in SQL and data analysis.
- Hands-on experience with attribution models and marketing analytics.
- Familiarity with app and web tracking tools, including Appsflyer and other mobile measurement partners.
- Skilled in event tracking, SDK, and pixel implementation.
- Proficient in reporting, dashboard creation, and data visualisation using tools such as Metabase.
- Deep understanding of marketing metrics and the ability to derive actionable insights from data.
- Quarterly and flash bonuses
- Flexible working hours
- Top-of-the-line equipment
- Education allowance
- Referral bonuses
- 28 days paid annual leave
- Annual company retreat – we all went to Dubai together in 2022 and have 2 global retreats in planning for 2023!
- Highly talented, dependable co-workers in a global, multicultural organisation
- Payment via DEEL, a world class online wallet system
- Our teams are small enough for you to be impactful
- Our business is globally established and successful, offering stability and security to our Team Members
Our mission is to be an everyday entertainment platform for everyone
Our Operating Principles
1. Create Value for Users
2. Act in the Long-Term Interests of Sporty
3. Focus on Product Improvements & Innovation
4. Be Responsible
5. Preserve Integrity & Honesty
6. Respect Confidentiality & Privacy
7. Ensure Stability, Security & Scalability
8. Work Hard with Passion & Pride
Working at Sporty
The top-down mentality at Sporty is high performance based, meaning we trust you to do your job with an emphasis on support to help you achieve, grow and de-block any issues when they’re in your way.
Generally employees can choose their own hours, as long as they are collaborating and doing stand-ups etc. The emphasis is really on results.
As we are a highly structured and established company we are able to offer the security and support of a global business with the allure of a startup environment. Sporty is independently managed and financed, meaning we don’t have arbitrary shareholder or VC targets to cater to.
We literally build, spend and make decisions based on the ethos of building THE best platform of its kind. We are truly a tech company to the core and take excellent care of our Team Members.