[Hiring] Marketing Artist (m/f/d) at DECA
Date PostedNovember 1, 2023
About DECA Games
We believe that games should be played for decades but many are abandoned even when a loyal community is screaming to keep them alive. DECA specializes in acquiring games from other developers and reinvigorating them to continue to entertain for decades. When other studios see an old game, we see a fantastic set of problems to solve and a huge opportunity.
DECA is a remote company with over 290 people in over 31 countries globally. DECA has been profitable since our inception in 2016. DECA is also a part of the Embracer Group, the largest public gaming company in Europe.
About our culture
We’ve managed to maintain a small company feel with the stability and resources of a much larger one. We fully believe in the flexibility of a remote workplace. Team members are trusted to manage their time and get things done independently.
We think that egos and politics need to be checked at the virtual door. That means no jerks are allowed, that no job is too small for anyone, and an openness to help and learn from each other is required. We love the challenge of working within constraints and love when we succeed as a team.
This is a remote position. You can work from anywhere in the world in the CET timezone (9 a.m. – 6 p.m. CET).
About the role
We are looking for a seasoned Marketing Artist to contribute alongside our art team and marketing team to support a variety of games from our portfolio.
- Marketing asset creation from start to finish for a game.
- Work closely with the UA team to provide art for A/B tests.
- Work in tandem with media buyers/analysts to review A/B creative test results and plan future iterations.
- Work closely with the game art teams to ideate new concepts and messaging.
- 1+ years experience working with agencies to deliver marketing creatives in a timely fashion.
- Understanding of the mobile game space and social media trends.
- Ability to create 2D & 3D assets yourself.
- Nice to have, Experience with Animation and Concept Art.
- Remote first company culture.
- Flexible work hours to support personal work-life balance.
- Weekly remote Embodiment@Work breathing and workout exercises.
- Online language classes: English, German, French, Spanish, etc.
- Working in a multicultural environment with people from over 29 different countries.
- Flat hierarchies with an open-door policy.