[Hiring] Marketing Content Specialist at FullStory
Date PostedFebruary 12, 2024
ExperienceFresh, 1 Year, 2 Years, 3 Years, 4 Years, 5 Years
FullStory is looking for a Content Specialist to join our Brand Marketing team to help strategize, write and create dynamic demand and thought leadership content aligned to our new messaging and positioning. These will include but are not limited to thought leadership pieces, dynamic integrated campaign content, blog and resource center articles, research reports, customer stories and so much more.
We believe demand content is critical to both our brand and demand strategies helping us drive awareness, capture organic and paid demand and build trust and reputational value with customers. As such, we are looking for you to help evolve our content practice into a data-driven, audience focused, outcome based powerhouse.
This role will initially require you to be comfortable across the entire production lifecycle from conception and production to delivery and optimization.
In typical day, you might:
- Collaborate with internal partners to build a dynamic content strategy aligned to key personas, quarterly demand objectives and company messaging and positioning.
- Craft external-facing content aligned to integrated campaign strategy optimized for demand. Lead the vision and creation of necessary content lifecycle and promotional assets including, videos, social media, emails, paid promotion and more.
- Review and edit contributed content from across the business, ensuring voice and tone standards are reflected in all market-facing communications and educating and providing feedback where appropriate.
- Manage multiple projects and content tracks within Brand and support other teams as needed, including but not limited to Customer Success, Partnerships, Product Design, and Sales.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Experience generating engagement through content marketing.
- Experience with project management tools such as Jira or Asana.
- Experience effectively articulating a well-aligned content strategy.
- Understanding of social media, content trends, and performance outcomes.
- A portfolio.
The impact you will have in 6 months:
- You will need to quickly come up to speed on the changing audiences and marketplace and generate ideas for 3 to 4 compelling series that can be piloted to build brand audiences at scale.
Founded in 2014 on the belief that everyone benefits from a more perfect digital experience, FullStory’s digital experience intelligence (DXI) platform empowers businesses to continuously improve their customer experience across sites and apps. FullStory is backed by world-class investors and has 500+ employees worldwide with offices in Atlanta and London. We are proud to have been named to Forbes’ List of America’s Top Startup Employers, Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List, and LinkedIn’s Top US Startups List. We are guided by our values of Empathy, Clarity, Bionics, and Trust, which we embed in our day-to-day work.
How we support you:
FullStorians are committed to building something better—from how we approach our product, to how we care for our customers and each other. Better is only possible when we can bring our full selves to work. Along these lines, we offer:
- Autonomy and flexibility. From a remote-first work environment and flexible paid time off, to an annual company-wide closure – FullStorians can focus on the moments that matter.
- Benefits. Take care of the whole you. FullStory offers sponsored benefit packages for US-based FullStorians, and supplemental coverage options for international FullStorians.
- Learning opportunities. We provide professional development opportunities through training programs, career coaching sessions, and an annual learning subsidy.
- Productivity support. We provide all FullStorians with a monthly productivity stipend and reimburse remote colleagues for their initial home office set up.
- Team events. Connect with fellow FullStorians through Employee Resource Group events, Listening & Alignment weeks, and team off-sites.
- Paid parental leave. FullStorians have the flexibility to balance the needs of their growing families without the added stress of figuring out work and finances.
- Grow your family. We offer a global fertility and family building benefit that encompasses all journeys to growing your family.
- Bereavement leave. Every family is different; we leave it to you to define who your family is, and support you when you need it most.
- Miscarriage/Pregnancy loss leave. Whether it is for a FullStorian or their partner – take the time you need.
FullStory is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to fostering an increasingly diverse community. We want candidates of all human varieties, backgrounds, and lifestyles. There’s no problem that can’t be made better by bringing together people with a broader set of perspectives. If our product, values, and community resonate with you, please apply – we’d love to hear from you!
If you may require reasonable accommodations to participate in our job application or interview process, please contact [email protected]. Requests for accommodations will be treated confidentially.