[Hiring] Marketing Intern at flyx
Date PostedDecember 5, 2023
- Flyx (flyx.ai) is an AI research company building a suite of LLM-based consumer applications. Founded by a team of second-time founders who collectively raised ~$1 billion for their previous companies, Flyx is incubating cutting-edge consumer LLM products.
Flyx’s founding team comes from Harvard, Wharton, Stanford, the Thiel Fellowship, and includes 3 YC founders. We are hot off the heels of our $7.5M seed raise led by Daniel Gross and Felicis Ventures.
This Marketing Internship is part of Flyx’s In-School Engineer (ISE) program. The ISE program allows students pursuing a 4-year degree in engineering or business to work at Flyx for 1-year in conjunction of their schooling. During the program, ISE’s are challenged as regular full-time employees and are evaluated for full-time promotion upon graduation.
More about the ISE program:
- Flexible work schedule to accommodate schooling
- Opportunity to work in the Puerto Rico summer house and travel on work getaways to Paris and Taiwan
- No credentialism – junior marketers do senior level work
- Full-time equivalent pay for people who are still in school
- Start-up Culture – fast development and deployment
What We’re Looking For
We’re looking for a Marketing Intern who knows how to lead broad and targeted marketing campaigns across various social media platforms.
An interest in generative AI is a plus! Prior knowledge or experience marketing applications is not required.
- Develop social media plans
- Identify top influencers pertinent to Flyx’s brand and platform
- Create compelling content that leads to conversions
- Write copy for social media platforms
- Analyze and monitor social metrics
- Basic understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.)
- Very strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Ads, or digital advertising (Preferred)
- Competitive salary
- Significant equity available for early team members
- Remote-work with opportunity for team travel
- Flexible PTO