[Hiring] Marketing Manager, Partner GTM at HubSpot
Date PostedOctober 10, 2023
ExperienceFresh, 1 Year, 2 Years, 3 Years, 4 Years, 5 Years
HubSpot’s Solutions Partner Program is a key differentiator to our company’s success and plays a critical role in HubSpot’s growth across the globe. Since 2010, HubSpot has partnered with businesses around the world to help them grow by offering inbound marketing, sales, and customer support services to their clients.
Looking ahead, we’re making transformative investments in our partner ecosystem to put our solutions partners at the center of HubSpot’s go-to-market strategy. That’s why HubSpot is hiring a partner marketing and enablement manager to provide our team additional support in driving new plays that will generate more business for partners (and HubSpot) through our new and existing products.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for supporting the partner marketing and enablement team in creating the education, collateral, and marketing campaigns that help our partners market, sell, and service HubSpot’s products.
Our ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is hungry to learn and ready to make an impact across the team and company. This individual is comfortable picking up ambiguous projects with an eagerness to solve problems by thinking outside the box. You’ll collaborate with dozens of stakeholders, help launch new products, enable partners on changes, and have a direct impact on the growth of not only HubSpot and our customers, but thousands of global partner businesses around the globe.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Support the product launch execution for our global solutions partners by collaborating on creating the enablement, training, collateral and campaign materials required for partners to be successful at launch
- Work with our Partner GTM lead to improve and evolve our processes, materials and ultimately scale our efforts
- Distill information about HubSpot and partner strategy, as well as Partner Marketing efforts, and build the plan to bring products to market with and through our partners.
- Own the creation of new enablement and training for our partners for key product launches
- Utilize your creativity to develop new ways of enabling our partners to sell and service our growing portfolio of products
- Drive an impact on some of the biggest product launches, changes and programs through a thriving ecosystem of partners
- Collaborate with stakeholders across: product, product marketing, partner strategy, sales enablement, communications, community, academy and more
We’re looking for people who have:
- Worked in a partner marketing, product marketing, or sales enablement role before
- Storytelling and communication skills—you enjoy articulating your ideas, tailoring them to different audiences, and crafting a strong narrative, whether it’s for an internal email, an external event, or an online course
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- A willingness to learn and grow your knowledge of products and personas
- A proven track record for driving successful projects from start to finish
- A global-first mindset—experience supporting cross-functional organizations and/or employees that span multiple offices, regions, and cultures
- Creativity and an eye for detail, whether it’s in creating a one-pager, training deck, event presentation, eLearning, or pitch deck
- Business savvy, a customer-first mindset, and an interest in the challenges of growing companies
- Bonus: worked on a product launch in some capacity
- Big bonus: experience working with a partner community
Cash compensation range: 66000-99000 USD Annually
The cash compensation above includes base salary, on-target commission for employees in eligible roles, and annual bonus targets under HubSpot’s bonus plan for eligible roles. In addition to cash compensation, all HubSpotters are eligible to participate in HubSpot’s equity plan to receive restricted stock units (RSUs). Some roles may also be eligible for overtime pay. Individual compensation packages are based on a few different factors unique to each candidate, including their skills, experience, qualifications and other job-related reasons.
We know that benefits are also an important piece of your total compensation package. To learn more about what’s included in total compensation, check out some of the benefits and perks HubSpot offers to help employees grow better.
At HubSpot, fair compensation practices isn’t just about checking off the box for legal compliance. It’s about living out our value of transparency with our employees, candidates, and community.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us at [email protected]. This information will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of determining an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) – link to HubSpot’s Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.