[Hiring] Marketing Specialist at Adkings Agency
Date PostedFebruary 2, 2024
As a Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for executing marketing strategies and campaigns for our digital marketing agency itself. This role will involve working directly alongside the CMO and Co-Founders of the business to work exclusively on the execution of growth strategies. If you are a consummate and efficient campaign executor with the proven ability to have delivered all the working parts of complex digital marketing campaigns effectively, this job is for you.
The role does come with some support from our 30+ highly experienced client delivery team across creative production, development, design, media buying, copywriting, and CRO. However, you will be expected to have experience and a good understanding of these roles to effectively collaborate and deliver high-standard campaigns.
*This is a COMPLETELY REMOTE position so we hire worldwide, but it would be best if you are around the European timezone, as the majority of the team is located around this continent.
- Execute and optimize high-quality Facebook ads campaigns with the guidance from the CMO to deliver on KPIs – this will include account set-up and maintenance with assistance from our client delivery media buying team.
- Execute and optimize high-quality Google ads campaigns (including display, search & YouTube) with the guidance from the CMO to deliver on KPIs – this will include account set-up and maintenance with assistance from our client delivery media buying team.
- Coordinate the delivery of creatives to support campaign delivery. Working alongside our client delivery creative production team, to bring the company’s branding, voice, and vision to life to constantly keep testing and optimizing our campaigns for higher performance.
- Constantly have your finger on the pulse of marketing metrics, understand their significance, and proactively provide feedback and suggestions to the CMO & Co-Founders for areas of opportunity.
- Complete regular reports and be comfortable presenting them within company meetings.
- To coordinate a busy content production schedule of short clips, articles, podcasts, and videos, collaborating with internal teams to gather, organize and produce content in line with our content marketing strategy.
- Build landing pages across WebFlow, ClickFunnels, or Unbounce as a preference, bringing our CRO & Graphic Design team’s visions to life within a WYSIWYG editor. Entry level HTML & CSS is a bonus.
- Update and maintain software integrations across our Martech suite to ensure our RevGen machine is always fully functioning.
The ideal candidate will be someone who has executed multiple complex digital marketing campaigns with high attention to detail and will have the experience to work alone to deliver marketing campaigns to an extremely high standard and on time.
The profile of the ideal candidate will be a forward-thinking, intuitive, and analytical personality who can foresee potential issues and rectify them accordingly.
- Fluent in English (reading, writing, and speaking).
- Degree educated
- Minimum of 4 years in a digital marketing execution role.
- Experience working agency side within a digital marketing agency is a bonus.
- An experienced project manager with the ability to manage multiple ongoing projects in collaboration with multiple other teams.
- High numerical reasoning with a strong understanding of marketing metrics and reporting.
- Experience with Unbounce, Google Ads, Meta Suite and basic graphic design tools is a bonus.
Our Hiring Process:
- Stage (1): Reviewing your application.
- Stage (2): Inviting you for a practical task to evaluate your practical skills, experience, and expertise.
- Stage (3): Inviting you for an interview with HR team to evaluate your knowledge and culture-fit.
- Stage (4) if needed): Inviting you for an interview with the line manager/department’s manager for final decision.
Why Joining Us?
A) Be among A-level team members who love challenges, bringing results & never stop learning:
- Every month we are spending over 1M on Facebook ads profitably
- We recently scaled several brands from ±200K/month to $1M & $4M/MO
- Most of the time we 2X or 3X our clients within 2-3 months
B) We value Next Level Team Experience:
- Even by working remotely, we have a 5/5 rating on Glassdoor
- Team Buddy system, bookclub, Wim Hof (and other) challenges, as well as best gifs and discussions happening on Slack
- We have 2 team retreats per year to connect and catch up with each other (on-hold due to Covid 😭)
- We have regular feedback forms, 1on1, and team calls, so we always listen to feedback from our team.
About Adkings Agency:
We offer full eCommerce services needed for omnichannel funnels creation: Facebook and Instagram Ads, Adwords, Youtube Ads, Sales Funnels Creation, Emails and LTV Maximization, Conversion Rate Optimization, Average Cart Value Optimization and help eCommerce businesses grow their revenue worldwide. AdKings is a small boutique team of close to 15 top-notch driven people. Now ready for our next stage of growth and planning to jump up to 20-25 people this year so we’re looking for KEY individuals who could help us shape this agency and unleash its potential.
🚀 Ready to be a part of our team!? Hit that Apply button!