[Hiring] Marketing Strategy & Insights Director at Omada Health
Date PostedOctober 10, 2023
Experience5 Years plus
Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
We are seeking a marketing leader that is passionate about uncovering customer insights and developing strategies to action on those insights. The Marketing Strategy & Insights Director is a marketing leader responsible for developing B2B and B2C customer journeys and uncovering insights along those key moments of truth where we can impact. They will also be responsible for developing a cohesive marketing strategy for Omada & creating marketing plans for new lines of business.
The healthcare ecosystem is complex with multiple customer segments. Our GTM strategy is complex and will require you to be able to simplify the strategy to help bring clarity for execution.
As the Marketing Strategy & Insights Director, you will be the expert on customer journeys and uncovering insights. You will lead the marketing team through this discovery process and train the team on understanding insights & how to action against those insights. In this role you will be the insights champion to ensure our strategy & execution is grounded in our insights. As well as, tracking our success against our marketing strategy delivering on those insights to drive growth within our customer segments.
- 5+ years of Marketing
- 5+ years of experience in uncovering customer insights & developing marketing strategy.
- 7+ years of industry experience in Healthcare & Life Sciences.
- Must have experience in payer marketing, medicare advantage and/or health systems.
- You are a customer obsessed entrepreneur and work well in a rapidly changing environment with an ability to prioritize efforts that will improve the customer experience.
- Troubleshooter, optimizer, always looking to improve, not shying away from disruptive approaches, and always defining success first.
- A deep understanding of uncovering customer insights.
- Experience in developing customer journeys and identifying key moments along the journey to discover insights.
- Experience building brand level marketing plans and customer segment strategies.
- Strong experience in market and competitive analysis.
- Leadership experience leading groups through strategic and planning exercises.
- Experience identifying key market trends & assessing how to leverage those trends and/or respond to market events.
- Proven experience partnering with multiple internal stakeholders including, clinical, product, sales and customer service.
- Highly organized and proficient at managing multiple projects at a time.
- Strong empathy, communication, influencing, and organizational skills across all levels of the organization.
Omada is at an inflection point. We are growing high double digits and expect to accelerate growth. However, to get there, we need to be able to become commercial experts, build highly engaged passionate teams, and work together with a one-team mindset. As the Marketing Strategy & Insights Director, you’ve got an exciting job to lead the following critical efforts:
- Serve on the marketing leads team responsible for talent development, marketing plan of record, performance reviews (QBRs), and culture and engagement.
- Build a collection of market research findings by customer segment.
- Partner with sales and customer success teams to collect customer learning from field facing teams.
- Build and lead our insights discovery process across all customer segments.
- Develop and maintain customer journeys.
- Lead the development of education and training on customer journeys, segmentation and insights.
- Lead the annual marketing plan development process and measurement plan, including quarterly business reviews for learning and incorporation into our plan.
- Lead the development of marketing strategies for new business lines and/or customer segments.
- Identify key market trends and recommend which trends or events need our attention. Build in close partnership with corporate strategy plans to capitalize on these trends or events.
- Partner with clinical and product marketing on competitive analysis.
- Competitive salary with generous annual cash bonus
- Stock options
- Remote first work from home culture
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Work from Home stipend
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- …and more!
It takes a village to change health care. As we build together toward our mission, we strive to embody the following values in our day-to-day work. We hope these hold meaning for you as well as you consider Omada!
- Start with Trust. We listen closely and we operate with kindness. We provide respectful and candid feedback to each other.
- Seek Context. We ask to understand and we build connections. We do our research up front to move faster down the road.
- Act Boldly. We innovate daily to solve problems, improve processes, and find new opportunities for our members and customers.
- Deliver Results. We reward impact above output. We set a high bar, we’re not afraid to fail, and we take pride in our work.
- Succeed Together. We prioritize Omada’s progress above team or individual. We have fun as we get stuff done, and we celebrate together.
- Remember Why We’re Here. We push through the challenges of changing health care because we know the destination is worth it.
About Omada Health:
Omada Health delivers integrated, virtual care across chronic conditions, a top clinical need for employers and health plans. By combining clinical best practices with the science of behavior change, Omada Health improves member health and reduces the cost of care. Working with over 1,700+ customers — including health plans, health systems, and employers ranging in size from small businesses to Fortune 500s across a wide variety of industries — Omada delivers personalized interventions for diabetes, diabetes prevention, hypertension, and musculoskeletal issues.
All programs include integrated behavioral health support. Omada Health’s virtual care programs are clinically supported and evidence-based, with results published in multiple peer-reviewed journals. To learn more, visit www.omadahealth.com.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.
Omada is thrilled to share that we’ve been certified as a Great Place to Work! Please click here for more information.
Below is a summary of salary ranges for this role in the following geographies:
California, New York State and Washington State Base Compensation Ranges: $176,800 – $221,000*, Colorado Base Compensation Ranges: $159,120 – $198,900*. Other states may vary.
This role is also eligible for participation in annual cash bonus and equity grants.
*The actual offer, including the compensation package, is determined based on multiple factors, such as the candidate’s skills and experience, and other business considerations.
Please click here for more information on our Candidate Privacy Notice.