[Hiring] P-CPT-0010 IT Regular at 20four7VA
Date PostedNovember 14, 2023
Experience3 Years plus
If you have already passed the 20four7VA Recruitment Process after the Final Interview, or you have been hired by a 20four7VA Client before, make sure that you are applying via the 20four7VA Team Portal, for faster processing of your application. You will be logging in using your 20four7VA email address. If you have just logged in to the Team Portal, please continue reviewing the Job Description below. If you have just logged in to the Team Portal, please continue reviewing the Job Description below.
You don’t need to type all the information in the application form, upload your resume first and see the magic!
If you are interested in the job, click APPLY TO POSITION.
We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled PPC Ads Specialist to manage and optimize our Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising campaigns. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of delivering successful campaigns and driving revenue growth through PPC advertising channels.
- Develop and implement PPC advertising campaigns across multiple platforms, including Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and other relevant advertising channels.
- Conduct keyword research, ad copy creation, and targeting strategies to maximize campaign performance and ROI.
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance data and make data-driven optimizations to improve conversion rates, click-through rates, and other key performance indicators.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Marketing, Creative, and Sales, to align campaigns with business objectives and optimize campaign performance.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and best practices in PPC advertising, and apply that knowledge to improve campaign performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in PPC advertising, with a proven track record of driving revenue growth through successful campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to analyze campaign performance data and make data-driven optimizations.
- Experience with Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and other relevant advertising channels.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Knowledge of SEO, SEM, and other digital marketing channels is a plus.
If you’re a self-starter with a passion for driving business growth through PPC advertising, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Want to work with this amazing client? Apply now and join 20four7VA! Join the remote world, today.
What we offer:
- Competitive rates
- Weekly payments
- Annual rate increase (based on performance)
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Various open roles are available
- Free training and upskilling
- Constant support and guidance from managers and mentors
- Clear schedules and guidelines
- A vibrant community always ready to support you
- And more!