[Hiring] Paid Media Specialist at FullStory
Date PostedOctober 19, 2023
Experience3 Years plus
FullStory is looking for a Paid Media Specialist who has a passion for generating high-quality, high converting leads, and growing pipeline through digital marketing, content marketing, email and chat lead generating programs. You will have the opportunity to partner with a team of paid media team members and leverage a variety of best in class platforms and channels to build FullStory visibility and demand across the globe.
You are a results and data-informed marketer with proven success launching digital strategies to increase marketing generated pipeline. As a Paid Media Specialist, you will report to the VP of Brand, and will bring experience and expertise in B2B SaaS digital marketing channels, including paid social, search, chat, and other 3rd party publications.
In a typical day, you might:
- Execute on the objective to deliver high quality inbound leads and build pipeline for FullStory via paid media.
- Stay up to date on trends and changes in the performance marketing, media industry to adapt ongoing go to market plans as relevant for optimal performance.
- Research, recommend and execute on a robust portfolio of paid media vendors including digital display, directories, content syndication, and other direct or traditional advertising channels.
- Track and be responsible for measurement of channel performance and budget, including reporting on engagement metrics, pipeline, revenue and ROAS/ROI.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Has 3+ years experience in developing and executing successful demand generation programs with an emphasis on multi-channel marketing via paid channels in B2B media environments.
- Has experience deploying, managing, and optimizing digital channels including paid social, SEM, display, content syndication, and direct placement.
- Has experience optimizing campaign processes.
- Experience managing and allocating budget across media channels.
- Experience with industry standard tools and analytics, including Marketo, Google Analytics, Looker (or other BI tools), Salesforce, and paid media vendors (Google Ads, LinkedIn, Bing, 6sense, Facebook/Instagram, etc.).
The impact you will have in 6 months:
- Complete ownership over assigned channels and channels are operating efficiently. Hitting lead targets.
The impact you will have in 12 months:
- Paid Media channels are delivering a strong spend to pipeline ratio.
Founded in 2014 on the belief that everyone benefits from a more perfect digital experience, FullStory’s digital experience intelligence (DXI) platform empowers businesses to continuously improve their customer experience across sites and apps.
FullStory is backed by world-class investors and has 500+ employees worldwide with offices in Atlanta and London. We are proud to have been named to Forbes’ List of America’s Top Startup Employers, Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List, and LinkedIn’s Top US Startups List. We are guided by our values of Empathy, Clarity, Bionics, and Trust, which we embed in our day-to-day work.
How we support you:
FullStorians are committed to building something better—from how we approach our product, to how we care for our customers and each other. Better is only possible when we can bring our full selves to work. Along these lines, we offer:
- Autonomy and flexibility. From a remote-first work environment and flexible paid time off, to an annual company-wide closure – FullStorians can focus on the moments that matter.
- Benefits. Take care of the whole you. FullStory offers sponsored benefit packages for US-based FullStorians, and supplemental coverage options for international FullStorians.
- Learning opportunities. We provide professional development opportunities through training programs, career coaching sessions, and an annual learning subsidy.
- Productivity support. We provide all FullStorians with a monthly productivity stipend and reimburse remote colleagues for their initial home office set up.
- Team events. Connect with fellow FullStorians through Employee Resource Group events, Listening & Alignment weeks, and team off-sites.
- Paid parental leave. FullStorians have the flexibility to balance the needs of their growing families without the added stress of figuring out work and finances.
- Grow your family. We offer a global fertility and family building benefit that encompasses all journeys to growing your family.
- Bereavement leave. Every family is different; we leave it to you to define who your family is, and support you when you need it most.
- Miscarriage/Pregnancy loss leave. Whether it is for a FullStorian or their partner – take the time you need.
FullStory is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to fostering an increasingly diverse community. We want candidates of all human varieties, backgrounds, and lifestyles. There’s no problem that can’t be made better by bringing together people with a broader set of perspectives. If our product, values, and community resonate with you, please apply – we’d love to hear from you!
If you may require reasonable accommodations to participate in our job application or interview process, please contact [email protected]. Requests for accommodations will be treated confidentially.