[Hiring] PPC Manager – Amazon at Lume Deodorant
Date PostedFebruary 6, 2024
Experience5 Years plus
Lume is on a mission to normalize body odor beyond the pits and provide people with outrageously effective solutions so they never have to think twice about odor! Our Whole Body Deodorants can be used for any unwanted odor—from pits, to privates and beyond. It’s doctor-developed, made with skin-safe ingredients that are gentle enough for the most sensitive parts and clinically proven to control any external B.O. for 72 hours. In 2023, we launched a men’s line called Mando. Mando uses the same technology as Lume but has different scent profiles.
We are a 6-year-old fast growing, omni-channel deodorant and personal care brand that’s transforming the way that humans do hygiene. We joined forces with Harry’s, another disruptive brand with great people and infrastructure, to accelerate our growth. We are a team of self-starters that roll up our sleeves and get it done. Our style is collaborative and very fast-paced so an adaptive personality is a must.
The PPC Manager will play a crucial role in driving the growth and success of Lumē Deodorant through expert management of advertising strategies across all ad types within the Amazon Ads platform.
This position is responsible for overseeing a substantial advertising budget, ensuring optimal return on investment, driving growth strategy, and spearheading innovative advertising solutions on Amazon and other relevant platforms. The ideal candidate will bring a blend of strategic vision, tactical execution, and leadership skills to our dynamic team.
- Full ownership of advertising budgets based on profitability, inventory positions, Advertising TOS, Creative
- Develop and execute comprehensive PPC strategies for Lumē Deodorant on Amazon, aimed at maximizing ROI and meeting sales targets
- Demonstrate an acute understanding of how Amazon PPC fits into the overall business and helps to stimulate the Amazon flywheel
- Manage an 8 figure annual advertising budget, ensuring efficient allocation of resources across various PPC campaigns and ad types.
- Analyze and interpret advertising performance data to make informed decisions and optimize campaigns to align with P&L targets
- Closely collaborate with our in house creative team to create, test, and refine creative assets for paid marketing campaigns
- Develop and nurture cross-functional relationships across multiple aspects of the business to inform strategic execution
- Define holistic paid strategy for various scenarios: low inventory, out of stock, seasonality, deal periods, and new product launches
- Keep abreast of the latest PPC trends and Amazon advertising updates, incorporating best practices into campaign management.
- Develop and implement testing strategies to improve campaign performance and ROI.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment of PPC strategies with overall business goals.
- Provide leadership and guidance to any team members involved in PPC campaign execution, fostering an environment of continuous learning and development.
- Prepare and present regular reports on PPC campaign performance, insights, and strategic recommendations to senior management.
- Experience working in Amazon advertising platforms
- Develop and execute detailed transition plans ensuring no disruptions to campaigns and maximizing performance
- A minimum of 5+ years of hands-on experience in managing Amazon Ads + campaign structure, with a proven track record of success
- Direct experience managing Amazon Ads for a portfolio with an annual budget of $5 million or more
- In-depth knowledge of all Amazon ad types and their strategic application
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret complex data and translate it into actionable insights
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to articulate complex strategies and business results to a diverse audience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- Experience managing a team is desirable
- Entrepreneurial self-starter with a bias towards action
- Insatiable curiosity and motivation to constantly expand knowledge and expertise
- Ego-free team player willing to take on any task, big or small, in service of shared goals
- Resilient and agile mindset that adapts seamlessly to the ever-evolving nature of the Amazon marketplace
This role can be done remotely, however there may be location constraints based on where Harry’s is registered and able to employ individuals. Please work with your recruiter and your hiring manager to understand any location constraints. We are authorized and able to employ individuals in many, but not all states.
If you are not located in or able to work from a state where we are registered or able to employ individuals, you will not be eligible for employment. Please speak with your recruiter to learn more.
We can’t quantify all of the intangible things we think you’ll love about working at Harry’s, like the exciting challenges we tackle, the smart and humble team you’ll get to work with, and our supportive and inclusive culture. That said, our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry, and are one part of our total rewards package, which also includes a comprehensive set of benefits and our equity program.
The base salary hiring range for this position is $130,000-$150,000, but the final compensation offer will ultimately be based on the candidate’s location, skill level and experience.
Lume is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.