[Hiring] Search Engine Marketing Specialist at GrowthAssistant
Date PostedNovember 8, 2023
Experience2 Years plus
GrowthAssistant is looking for a Paid Search – Digital Marketing Assistant to support a Financial company in the US. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to work with a well-known brand and continue learning and growing during their career.
- Work From Home
- Attendance, Performance, and Referral Bonuses
- Paid Holidays and Time Offs
- Health Insurance Card
- Execute and manage Google Paid Ads (Google Search, Google Display, DSA, Pmax)
- Monitor analytics and adjust according to client direction/parameters
- Targeted keyword research
- Track keyword positions
- Keyword optimization per client’s directives
- Templated reporting and dashboarding using PowerPoint to build reporting decks
- 2+ years of experience with Google Ads – paid search
- Experience with SEMRush
- Experience with O365, PowerPoint, etc.
- Basic experience with Google Analytics (Google Analytics 4 is strongly preferred
- Experience managing different clients/campaigns (i.e. agency background preferred)
Nice to Have
- Facebook Ads Basic knowledge
- Microsoft Ads Basic knowledge
- Instagram/TikTok Ads Basic knowledge
- SEO – Basic knowledge of keyword research, tracking keyword positions and keyword optimization for SEO based on client directives
- Landing Page Optimization – Basic experience updating and optimizing copy for landing pages
- Ad copy Optimization – Basic experience updating and optimizing copy for ads
Jumpstart your application by filling out our application form AND completing the video recording ahead of time! Here’s the link to our video recording for you to complete:
Do you already have a pre-recorded video? Include it in your portfolio and we can review it instead! Make sure you’ve provided a brief summary about you, your work achievements and why you’re the next best hire!
Completion of video recording helps us expedite the application process a few days earlier than expected!
We are looking for someone who wants to grow as part of a team. Ideal candidates desire to learn, grow and take on more responsibilities along the way. Join our team now!