[Hiring] Senior BackEnd at Rechat
Date PostedDecember 21, 2023
Experience5 Years plus
Rechat is an innovative enterprise real estate technology developed exclusively for real estate professionals. Our software platform provides an all-encompassing solution streamlining the entire buying and selling process by integrating everything into one system that engages agents, drives brand consistency, and elevates efficiency.
If you are looking for a role that offers flexibility, an excellent culture, and a world-class team; look no further! We offer a competitive base salary + a flexible schedule + a dynamic culture of growth!
Why You Should Join Rechat:
- Competitive compensation
- Remote work and Flexible Work/Life Balance
- Diverse and Inclusive Culture
- Collaborative environment
- Paid Time Off
We are looking for an analytical, results-driven back-end developer/engineer who will work with team members to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes. The Back-end Developer/Engineer will use his or her understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users. You should have excellent communication, computer, and project management skills.
To succeed as a backend developer/engineer, you should be focused on building a better, more efficient program and creating a better end-user experience. You should be knowledgeable, collaborative, and motivated.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Work on architecture, design, development, and maintenance of our core components for the CRM and Marketing platforms
- Build complex data models for the increasingly complex needs of the real estate industry
- Writing complex SQL queries and striving to keep them performant
- Write unit tests and integration tests for everything you build
- Work closely with the Customer Success team to better understand and resolve the problems real estate agents face using the platform
- Formulate decisions that impact the evolution of the architecture to achieve business goals
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
- Taking the lead on projects, as needed.
Other duties as directed
High School Diploma, or equivalent; five to seven years of experience; or a combination of experience and education, required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to find creative solutions to complex challenges
- Experience designing, developing, and testing applications using Node.js
- Expert-level knowledge of Database and Query Languages such as SQL
- Proven proficiency in API development
Work Conditions: This position will perform duties under normal office working conditions, including the prolonged use of a computer, and office equipment, and working in close proximity to others. Essential physical requirements may include standing, walking, stooping, typing, and lifting up to 25 lbs.
Disclaimer: Rechat is an equal employment opportunity employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. Compensation is commensurate with experience. Applicants receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, religion or other legally protected status.