[Hiring] Senior Content Manager at SOAX
Date PostedOctober 30, 2023
ExperienceFresh, 1 Year, 2 Years, 3 Years, 4 Years, 5 Years
📌 SOAX is a value-driven UK company dedicated to empower the world and help people advance tomorrow’s technologies with public data at their service.
Our product is a high-margin and fast-growing SaaS business with a usage-based pricing model operated by a stellar team of 70+ fully remote people across 20+ countries. Founded in early 2020, SOAX has won the hearts of 1000+ data-hungry organizations across the globe with its core product — robust infrastructure for public data collection (a.k.a Residential Rotating Back-connect Proxy Network).
We are seeking an experienced and results-driven Senior Content Manager to join our team and help us create compelling content that drives business results. The ideal candidate will be a natural storyteller with the ability to inspire and persuade audiences. As our Senior Content Manager, you will leverage the power of persuasive writing to create content that drives conversions and ranks high on search engines.
- Contribute to the creation of a comprehensive global content strategy that spans across multiple channels (web, email, app, …) and objectives (ranking, conversion, influence, …)
- Develop and optimize copy across various channels, ensuring that it’s on-brand and designed for good user experience, conversion, and search engines optimized
- Monitor content performance and adjust accordingly to drive business impact
- Exceptional command of the English language for both writing and editing
- Proven ability to create content that influences and drives business decisions
- Demonstrated track record of driving measurable business impact with content
- Ability to quickly grasp difficult technical topics and turn abstract ideas into persuasive copy
- Independent, self-motivated, and proactive with meticulous attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment
What we offer
- Four-day workweek & flexible working hours. We believe in the power of results, not just the number of hours worked.
- Remote-first location policy which means you have the freedom to live and work wherever you choose. You can travel the world or stay put, it’s up to you. And with 4 weeks of paid vacation, 9 company-wide holidays, and 5 additional holidays-on-demand, you’ll have plenty of time to explore.
- At SOAX, we’re all about helping you achieve your wildest dreams. Whether you’re a seasoned pro or just starting out, we provide global opportunities to help you grow and shine. We’re a fast-growing startup with big goals, and we want you to help us achieve the next milestone in our journey.
- We know that continuous learning and development are key to success, which is why we provide learning and development budgets for courses and books. With a competitive salary and benefits in GBP, we’re committed to ensuring you have everything you need to thrive.
- Last but not least, you’ll be joining a fantastic team of enthusiasts who value collaboration, energy, and openness. Our onboarding process is fast-paced yet supportive, so you’ll feel right at home from day one.