[Hiring] Senior Copywriter at Articulate
Date PostedOctober 3, 2023
Experience5 Years plus
Articulate is looking for an exceptional writer to join its growing copywriting team. As a Senior Copywriter on the creative team, you’ll create original campaign concepts and engaging copy that supports our brand and product positioning and helps create demand for Articulate’s suite of products. You’ll bring strong writing, editing, and creative problem-solving skills, as well as knowledge of current B2B copy trends, to deliver on marketing campaign briefs—from initial creative concepts to final production assets.
In this role, you’ll develop a deep understanding of our customers, our brand, and our industry. You’ll recognize the value of Articulate’s products and know how to communicate that value clearly and concisely. You’ll apply a deep understanding of digital marketing to your work in service of best-in-class brand creative that drives consumer action.
The Senior Copywriter will support all digital marketing channels with impactful copy that delivers against funnel objectives. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Copywriting, the Senior Copywriter will have the opportunity to grow and flex their writing skills by tackling a wide variety of projects.
The ideal candidate is creative, adaptable, a self-starter, a strong communicator, and a proactive team player. You should be a motivated learner who is excited to participate in successful collaboration with peers.
What you’ll do:
- Write marketing copy for all digital marketing channels—including, but not limited to, social media, web, search, affiliate, blog, email, and in-app
- Utilize your knowledge of digital marketing strategies to shape and guide the development of creative concepts and copywriting
- Leverage best practices and audience insights to optimize copy for different channels within marketing
- Foster a culture of collaboration, where constructive feedback and open dialogue are required, to jointly deliver dynamic creative concepts and assets
- Manage multiple projects at one time, with input from our creative leadership, marketing, and other stakeholders
- Conceptualize campaigns and create copy that embodies the Articulate tone and voice
- Understand our brand and digital presence, and successfully complete projects accordingly with high attention to detail
- Track B2B marketing copy trends and share learnings, best practices, and insights with team to create a culture of continual learning and collaboration
- Proactively communicate with peers and managers on copy plans, progress, and problems
- Be a go-to resource for marketing writing
What you should have:
- 5-8 years experience in a B2B SaaS writer role and/or eCommerce copywriter role
- Strategic thinker with experience conceptualizing creative campaigns
- Excellent writing skills with experience writing for multiple digital marketing channels
- Ability to be creative and craft copy that’s human, relatable, and converts—all while adhering to brand guidelines
- Excellent time management skills, including ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize effectively, and meet deadlines consistently
- Exceptional proofreading and editing skills, with a deep appreciation for giving and receiving feedback
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team, with a demonstrated can-do attitude
- Strong communication skills, oral as well as written
- Data-driven mindset with an ability to pivot
- Attention to detail and exceptional execution
- Four-year college degree or equivalent experience
Nice to Haves:
- You enjoy staying current on B2B content trends and “what’s new”
- You’re excited about building cross-functional processes and relationships
- You’re a self-starter with a passion for research and learning
The pay range for this position is $74,600 to $112,000 for all US locations. Articulate takes into consideration a wide range of factors that are utilized in making compensation decisions including, but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, qualifications and education, and other business and organizational needs. This position is also bonus eligible. Articulate also offers a robust suite of benefits, check out the website for a full list.