[Hiring] Senior Data Analyst, Analytics at Chainlink Labs
Date PostedJanuary 30, 2024
ExperienceFresh, 1 Year, 2 Years, 3 Years, 4 Years, 5 Years
Chainlink Labs is the primary contributing developer of Chainlink, the decentralized computing platform powering the verifiable web. Chainlink is the industry-standard platform for providing access to real-world data, offchain computation, and secure cross-chain interoperability across any blockchain.
Chainlink Labs helps power verifiable applications for banking, DeFi, global trade, and gaming by collaborating with some of the world’s largest financial institutions, notably Swift, DTCC, and ANZ. Chainlink Labs also works with top Web3 teams, including Aave, Compound, GMX, Maker, and Synthetix. Chainlink Labs was ranked in Newsweek’s 100 Most Loved Workplaces 2023 in both the United States and United Kingdom.
Data Science and Analytics Team
Our Data Science and Analytics team specializes in deciphering complex blockchain and financial markets data, working closely with teams like GTM, Product Management, and Engineering to drive growth, monitor risk, and build innovative products and metrics. Harness your expertise in pattern recognition, trend analysis, and machine learning to design cutting-edge on-chain products and enhance existing blockchain oracle solutions. Join us in shaping the future of the industry through data-driven decision-making and collaborative problem-solving.
About The Role
As a Senior Data Analyst you will be working with both on chain and off chain data to help us measure and understand our data feeds products. You will need to utilize your skills with data tools in order to create metrics and dashboards that help our product teams make integral decisions to mitigate risk.
- Take ownership of generating risk mitigation plans to accelerate our growth.
- Help define how future products will mitigate risk.
- Develop and maintain metrics and dashboards to guide and drive business decisions.
- Partner with cross functional teams to provide recommendations on how best to mitigate risk for some of our most critical data products.
- A strong understanding of equity, forex, and/or crypto markets
- Strong SQL skills
- Experience working with risk mitigation
- Ability to take ownership in building metrics and dashboards
- Understanding of how data can be used to guide and drive decisions
- Deep understanding of statistics
- Experience in the blockchain Defi Space and working with blockchain data
- Experience with Python for statistical analysis and ETL
- Deep focus on continuous learning
- Strong independent thinker
- Experience with optimization and modeling problems
- Solid experience with GCP Data tools
All roles with Chainlink Labs are global and remote-based. Unless otherwise stated, we ask that you try to overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Chainlink Labs is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants